CBK Electric

Toronto ON M9B 4T2

Reviews for CBK Electric

Doug
Doug

Very pleased with the work!

We're very pleased with the work that Aleks and his assistant did for us. We hired Aleks to do some pretty major work on our home: a service upgrade (i.e. new electrical panel), subpanel installation, EV charger installation, and rewiring of a garage to fix some sloppy DIY work done by previous owners of our home. Aleks and his assistant were very professional throughout the process, making smart suggestions and delivering neat and tidy work. He was patient when dealing with some unexpected challenges due to the aforementioned DIY work. We were very appreciative of him working quite late into the evening to ensure that everything could be powered on properly in our home/garage on the first day.

Doug its was pleasure working with you as homeowner,and I really hope to hear from you once you decide to re do your garage :)

TV Man
TV Man

Outdoor TV

Alex came and did amazing job with our outdoor TV setup, installing PVC conduit and GFCI plug. Totally will use again

Thank you Goran, anything else you need please let me know ;-)

rewiring for a gas range

Aleks did some wiring in anticipation for a new breaker panel that will be installed in 2 weeks. This was required for the installation of our new Wolf Gas range. Highly reccomend him!

Matt it was pleasure working with you guys i will see you on June 8th :)

Vlad
Vlad
3 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Underground electrical wires to service equipment

Terrible service. I hired Aleks CBK Electric to put in underground electrical wires to service equipment for my newly built swimming pool. He failed to inspect the equipment to ensure that the cables he put down will actually work. After double checking with him that everything was done correctly, my general contractor buried the cables and put down interlocking. Shortly after that, Aleks told me that the wires he put down will not work for my equipment configuration. He then tried the o blamed me for not telling him about this configuration, as if I am the electrician expert who is supposed to know what wires work with what equipment... I have since obtained multiple quotes from other electricians in order to fix his mistakes, all of whom are surprised at this level of incompetence.

I have filed a complaint with the Electrical Safety Authority and considering legal action. I am now forced to run unsightly above ground cable to service the equipment because my contractor isnt willing to disturb the finishing works that he has done to dig up the cable.

Jennifer in Mississauga
Jennifer in Mississauga

Highly Recommended

Alex installed outdoor potlights for us. He was a pleasure to deal with, answered all of our questions and took his time. He was kind to our family and really explained the process. We would use him again 100%.

Thank you for kind word Jennifer,I am looking foward to new projects together

TY in Toronto
TY in Toronto

Wiring for Electric Cooking Range

This is a belated review of the wiring job by Alek's team last year. Our new electric range was located approximately 50 ft away from the electrical panel and needed new 240V wiring passed across the external wall. Alek responded promptly to our inquiry and came over for the initial quote. The installation in the following week was smooth and tidy. I was happy with his team's service and would recommend them.

Thank you for you response TY, its was very nice working with you. We hope to hear from you for some future jobs.

Service call

Aleks came to do a service call to fix an issue with a sparking plug. He found the problem right away and resolved it in an honest and timely manner. Would recommend him to anyone who needs a fast and reliable electrician.

Thank you Marko, for your honesty please contact us back anytime.

Private User reviews Milton, ON

Rewire entire house

We recently bought a house in Milton that had aluminum wiring throughout. Previous owners had also renovated the basement but had not done a good job installing outlets and lights. Alex and his team did a fantastic job of fixing the “new” basement wiring and replacing the entire house with copper. They were always on time, honest and direct when discussing our options and price. I would 100% recommend CBK and would call them for any jobs we do in the future.

Andrew thank you for your kind words, it was a pleasure working with you. And hope we work on new projects in the future ☺️

Exterior lights

I received 4 quotes for my project (pot lights, flood light for basketball court, motion sensor lights for doors) but Aleks was the only one to show up in person. His quote was very reasonable and included several creative options for my lighting needs. The work was completed in a timely manner and Aleks made sure to follow-up with me a few days later to ensure my satisfaction. I highly recommend CBK Electric.

Mike thank you for your kind words, we are glad that your are happy with work done,and hope to work with you in future again.

rdpittet
rdpittet

Installation of chandelier, add 3 new outlets

Alex was the first to respond. He promptly arrived to assess our requirements and immediately impressed us with his knowledge and courteous manner. He was immediately able to establish what turned out to be a fairly accurate price and time estimate. He scheduled a timely installation date, arrived on time and notwithstanding some new construction challenges, he cheerfully addressed and completed the tasks. Alex and his equally qualified associate were the consummate professionals. Not only will we recommend, we fully intend to keep him on our speed dial for further electrical needs.

Rene it was pleasure working with you,as soon as you get next chandelier we will be there :)

More about CBK Electric

Licenced electrical contractors Some scope of work that we provide: *Industrial ICI: -Switchgear installation -Distribution (Wiring, Transformers, Disconnects, Splitter boxes. . . ) -Operating machines connections -Working with higher voltages 347 V , 600 V … -Troubleshooting and deficiency correction -Working with outside photocell lights -Motion sensors *High Rise : ...
Looking for Electricians pros in Etobicoke ?