Just Floors GTA

Ajax ON L1Z 1H9

Reviews for Just Floors GTA

Julie
Julie

Best floor installation in the GTA!

Rogerio and his team were amazing!! They reinforced soft spots and did a beautiful job of installing our new hardwood floors and baseboards.
They priced the job very well and were done in half the time that we expected too!!
Also, they were so lovely to deal with. I wish I could give 11 stars!!
Thank you!!!

aboeira in Markham, Ontario Canada L6B
aboeira in Markham, Ontario Canada L6B

Hardwood floor renovation in Markham - Outstanding job!

We had a blast with JustFloorsGTA when we did a renovation hardwood floor in our home the last week. Rogerio & Gui took care of everything for us in a very professional and outstanding way, they’ve demonstrated above expectation in terms of quality, customer-service and fair-pricing at the whole process. They give you time to decide, no pressure at all after the free-of-charge estimate (they have searched in multiple stores to find the matching floor, great work). Ordering was completeted exactly as expected and delivery of the material was extremely on-time. The installion execution has started the exact time Rogerio scheduled with me. Hardwood floor finishment was professional-style, at the end of the job, the house looked brand-new, 100% clean and sharp service. Negotiation and attention to my needs have occuredd flawlessly. Actually, the pricing was a must, fair considering the whole work done, and even below the marketplace-average range, it was just an amazing deal, this is what I call a win-win deal. I highly recommend JustFloorsGTA and if you need any other references, please get in touch with me, I assure that you will never regret contracting them.

More about Just Floors GTA

Shopping for flooring can be an overwhelming process, but we are confident that we can offer personalized quality service for the best prices. That is because we are a family business with over 15 years of experience working closely with customers to provide complete installation and repair services. We do ...
Looking for Floor Laying & Refinishing pros in Ajax?