Smile HVAC Service and Installation

dmcarroll
dmcarroll
1 review Minesing, ON

Hot water tank

Electric hot water tank needed replacing. It was 26 years old! Guys arrived on time were very polite and cleaned up the work area. It was over and above our expectations. A job well done.

Thank you very much. Smile HVAC is always at your service :)

Yuri in Thornhill
Yuri in Thornhill

Furnace and pipes replacement

It was very pleasant experience for us and we highly appreciate it that this company is so dedicated and caring for clients’ needs and inquiries. I would highly recommend ‘Smile HVAC’ as an excellent service provider, - I wish all client oriented businesses in Canada were like them…

…After my furnace had stopped working, I called ‘Smile HVAC’ - their specialist was punctual and showed up in time. An inspection of the furnace was done quickly and efficiently.
Gennadiy answered all my questions explaining technical aspects in a very knowledgeable, clear and understandable way. We also discussed pricing for all possible options. His knowledge of industry trends, solutions and brands was very impressive.

There was no any pushing towards any option or brand name, so by the time he left I possessed all information needed to make an informed decision. I took my time and did some research to confirm that all information I got was correct and pricing was fair. Our decision was to replace the furnace for a new Lennox elite version.

Next morning Gennadiy and his partner showed up in time and all work that included furnace replacement and pipe reconfiguration was done extremely efficiently. In few hours my home was warm and brought to life thanks to ‘Smile HVAC’ diligent and thorough work. They left work place very clean as if it was intact.

Thank You so much Yuri for your kind words.

Repair  in Barrie
Repair in Barrie
0 reviews Barrie, ON

Furnace repair

I was happy with our service, kept informed and was happy with our service, I would recommend them, Genadi is very educated in his knowledge and gave me a lot of information for future problems I may come across.

Thank you for your kind words, and a 10 star rating. We are so glad to hear you had a great experience with us.

Alex in North York
Alex in North York

Emergency Furnace Replacement

When our Furnace suddenly stopped working in the middle of the night, we had to find a company to replace it and in a hurry. We found Smile HVAC through Homestars and we couldn't be happier we did. They were fast, reliable and professional. After they assessed the situation they gave us all our options through a very thorough explanation. They were also kind enough to provide us with portable heaters to use until the furnace arrived and was installed. Our Installer Sukiram was very professional and helpful and did a great job answering all our questions.
Thank you to Michael and his team at Smile for taking care of our emergency in such a wonderful manner. We'd recommend Smile to anyone.

We're glad to hear you had a great experience with us

Steve in Vaughan
Steve in Vaughan
0 reviews , ON

Hot Water Heater Tank

Had a hot water malfunction and my wife wanted it fixed fast. Smile HVAC did quick and professional work. Valery, Sukiram and Mike answered all my questions. They were very clean and careful. Would use them again.

We were very happy to accommodate you. We understood the urgency within your needs. As, well you understood the hard work and dedication our technicians/installers strive to be the best.

Paul in Toronto
Paul in Toronto

Repair Humidifier

The job was done quickly/efficiently and the technician on site was friendly and knew his stuff.
I would recommend this company and would use them again for any HVAC related issues.

thank you Paul for your review,we take your feedback very seriously.

Anonymous
Anonymous
0 reviews Barrie, ON

Furnace

They were very very kind people. They were in and out. No problems and everything was very smooth

Thank you. Smile hvac more than happy to provide service for people like you
if you need smile hvac for any service in the future just give us a call 4377774555

Theresa in Vaughan
Theresa in Vaughan
1 review Oshawa, ON

Awesome service

When my furnace wouldn’t run last week I tried calling a furnace repair service. . I soon learned that having an electric furnace was not good because I could not find anyone that worked on them. I must of called at least 35-40 companies and everyone told me no we don’t work on them. By the time I called Michael I was beyond upset. I had no idea what to do. He told me yes his company could help me and they could come the next morning. Technicians came early were polite, knowledgeable and very efficient. Furnace was back working and all was good. I would highly recommend this company and will call them again if I have any problems. Five stars all the way!!! Thank you so much for your awesome service.

Hi Theresa, thank you so much for your kind words. We're so glad to hear we had a great experience with us.

Michael in Toronto
Michael in Toronto

Air handler

Great experience with a great company. My air handle unit is 35yrs. There was no heat in the winter and no ac in the summer. I had 3 different hvac company attend and none was able to repair my unit. Smile sent the owner Genadi, who recommended what is needed. He sent his technician the next day and damn, my unit works and looks new. No mess, friendly, professional and reasonable! Thank you Oren and Genadi!

Hi Michael, thank you so much for your kind words. We're so glad to hear we had a great experience with us.

JayGray in Vaughan
JayGray in Vaughan

Amazing Service!!!

You’re awesome, Thanks!!!

Hey SMILE Team, thank you for your quick response, professional work and world-class service!

My tenants contacted me with a heating issue. I reached out to the condominium management but unfortunately they were unable to troubleshoot and resolve the matter. I was stuck, my tenants were getting frustrated and the building maintenance was slow to respond. I was given the runaround by a few service companies and was desperate to have my tenants looked after. Thank goodness I found SMILE HVAC. I contacted their office, understandably they were busy, but they were able to prioritize a service visit within four hours due to the nature of the circumstance.

The Service Technician contacted me 10 minutes prior to the agreed meeting time to confirm the details for there visit. They were well prepared and on-time!

I received 2 calls during the visit to keep me updated on their progress. The Service Technician was able to resolve the matter quickly, professionally and to my and my tenants’ complete satisfaction. The price was fair and the service was fantastic.

SMILE HVAC will continue to be my go-to service provider and I highly recommend their service.

Thanks again SMILE Team!
I appreciate your sense of urgency, attention to detail and professional service.

Hi Jay, thank you so much for your kind words. We're so glad to hear we had a great experience with us.

More about Smile HVAC Service and Installation

The team at Smile HVAC Service and Installation has a unique philosophy toward our customers. We focus our time and resources on building relationships on a solid foundation of trust and integrity.

Based on these guiding principles, we developed 5 rules we use every day in our customer interactions:

1. First Time Quote — We stand by our
technicians’ original quote, even if we end
up doing more work, we don’t make
customers pay more than the initial quoted
price.
2. No Hidden Fees — No hidden fees in any of
our plans, all our fine print is written in
large font to ensure the customer
understands the work that is being done,
along with the financial details.
3. No Cancellation Fee — If you change your
mind, we will cancel the work order at no
extra charge.
4. Rent to Own — We offer customizable
financing plans available to clients
regardless of their financial situation.
5. No Program Change Fee — We allow our
customers to switch their existing program
at any time without incurring additional
costs.

Air Conditioner (Central Air Conditioner, Ductless Air Conditioner), Refrigerators, Water Heaters, Boilers, Water Treatment (Water Softener, Carbon Filter, RO System), Air Filtration..
TSSA licensed repair of Gas Equipment, Refrigeration, Water Treatment. Residential and Commercial. Installations, Repair,Annual Maintenance, Inspection, Emergency Repair for Furnaces, Air Conditioner (Central Air Conditioner, Ductless Air Conditioner), Refrigerators, Water Heaters, Boilers, Water Treatment (Water Softener, Carbon Filter, RO System), Air Filtration.
Bryant, Carrier, Payne, Daikin, Amana, Comfortmaker, RUUD, Trane, Tempstar, Armstrong Air, Coleman, American Standard, Arcoaire, Ducane, Start Air, Aire-FLO, Luxaire, Reznor, Heil, ADP, Gibson, Comfort Air, Honeywell, Noritz, Napolion, Bradford White, Giant, A.O.Smith, Lennox, Nest
Our Smile HVAC Technicians are licensed gas fitters with current and updated Technical Standards and Safety Authority (TSSA) certificate. As well our Technicians have a refrigeration license 313A and Plumbing license 306A and Electrical license 309A.
2013
30 days
Cash, Debit major Credit Cards
G2 - Gas Technician Certification,313A - Refrigeration , 306A-Plumbing, 309A-Electrical
TSSA