BL ELECTRICAL LTD.

Toronto ON M5V 2J1
BL ELECTRICAL LTD.

Reviews for BL ELECTRICAL LTD.

Carlos
Carlos

Great Service and professional.

I needed some electrical work done on my house to replace about 10% of knob and tube. Called BL Electrical to give me a quote. Kevin showed up gave a very reasonable quote and we agreed on a day and time. Kevin showed up right on time, was very professional, answered all my questions and did an amazing job. I would recommend Kevin to anyone who needs good professional work done at a reasonable price!

Simon
Simon

New Addition

I recently built a 500 square foot addition to my home. BL Electrical comes to wire entire new addition, POP light on the first floor, include bathroom, as well as basement wiring for light, outlet and washer and dryer. They also did outdoor outlet and lighting for my deck and door etc. Kevin is a master electrician. He knows his stuff and very professional and flexible work with my schedule. As I am building new addition, I need to work with a lot of contractors, like foundation construction guys, plumber, framing guys and drywall guys, Kevin is the best among my contractors. Also, the job require Kevin multiple visits to my home, he always work with my schedule. What I like most is Kevin will meet and exceed the electrical code, he make suggestion on what should be done base on the code and the price are very reasonable. His work always pass inspection first time. I also recommend BL Electrical to my neighbour , they are very happy with his job too. I would not hesitate to recommend BL Electrical to anyone!

Jack in Toronto
Jack in Toronto

New build

Helped with building new house, helped install lots of lights and switches for good price.

Efficient and finishes work fast and on time.

Enjoyed working with them. Will call again

April in Brampton
April in Brampton

install tesla charging station

description: I called BL electrical to help me install a charging receptacle for my new Tesla. Kevin did a great job with the installation - he worked quickly and was very professional. And always patiently answered all my questions. Highly recommend to new EV owners! Or any other electrical related jobs to your home:)

More about BL ELECTRICAL LTD.

Reliability. Excellence. Affordability.

With over two decades of combined experience at BL Electrical, Kevin and Raymond, owners, partners, and Master Electricians, will always personally see to it that the job is done right.

BL Electrical is happy to help you with:

•Installation of electrical devices, including transformer, panels, lighting, receptacles, switches;

•Installation of all electrical cable and wiring;

•Installation of plugs, switches, and pot lights;

•Knob and tube rewiring; and

•Troubleshooting.

We couldn’t be happier to help you with your next project. Give us a call at the numbers below to discuss your renovation needs.

Mississauga/Etobicoke: 416-802-0818