RARE ELECTRICAL SERVICE CORP.

Toronto ON M8V 4E8
Electricians
RARE ELECTRICAL SERVICE CORP.

Best of 2020 winnerBest of 2020winner

Reviews for RARE ELECTRICAL SERVICE CORP.

danstanhope
danstanhope

New hydro meter and wire clean-up

Rare Electrical did an amazing job installing our new hydro meter and cleaning up a bunch of old wires along the side of our house. Couldn’t be happier & we’ll definitely be calling them again!

Dear Dan,

We are happy to help. Glad you are pleased with the work. Thank you for the positive review.

Service upgrade to 200amps

Josko was friendly, fast and reasonably priced. I can't remember being so satisfied with a contractor. He was able get my service upgraded from 100 amps to 200 amps in a few hours. He quickly dealt with any unforeseen issues and handled all interactions with the ESA. Highly recommended!

Tom B in Mississauga
Tom B in Mississauga

Ceiling Light Installation

Josko arrived at my residence promptly at the time discussed and finished the project in a timely manner. He explained everything that needed to be done and made sure we were happy with the work. He also left the work site very clean and tidy. We wouldn't hesitate to recommend him to friends and family.

Thank you Tom! We were happy to help. Thanks for your kind words.

Josko

R D.
R D.

Lighting Renovations

Excellent - perfect team work by Ivanka and Josko - right from first contact to execution - everything was perfect.

I would highly recommend them for any electrical work.

Thank you Robin. It was our pleasure. We look forward to working with you again.

Cassandra
Cassandra

install fixtures, dimmers, update stove connection

Ivanka's communication is dynamic and effective. I'm weary letting anyone into my home. My uneasiness was put to rest by Josko's polite and bright nature. The improvements make me feel safe. It's a quirky old building and there have been some some scary DYI discoveries. One light fixture didn't arrive in time window planned, so I hopefully they will be available for more work in the future.

Thank you Cassandra! We are happy you are feeling more secure in your home.

Zaid
Zaid

Pot lights

Josko came in promptly to give us the free quote. He also gave me new ideas on where to put my pot lights which ended up looking better than I imagined. He did not delay the job, he was in and out in 2 consecutive days which is very convenient. The job itself was great and super clean. Ivanka was very friendly and it was very easy to schedule everything with her. Best experience 10/10

Dear Zaid,

Thank you! Enjoy the pot lights. We look forward to working with you again.

Rasha
Rasha

Replaced bathroom fan, installed outlets

Clean, prompt and professional work. Office staff were friendly and helpful. Fan was very quiet. Would recommend.

Thank you Rasha!
Glad you're happy with the new fan.

Daniel K
Daniel K

Installation of a wired doorbell

From the first moment of Ivanka kindly scheduled a home visit for a free quote until the date Josko, a master electrician and owner of the company, efficiently installed the doorbell, everything went very smoothly. In addition, when I’ve found out that there was a minor issue with the doorbell and messaged him to let him know, he quickly messaged me back to assure me and came back to my home the first thing in the morning the next day to address it and make sure everything else worked as expected. It was indeed a very pleasant experience to deal with such courteous and professional team and I highly recommend Rare Electric for anyone requiring any electrical needs. Thank you, Josko and Ivanka!

Thank you Daniel for your review. It's greatly appreciated. We look forward to working with you again.

Steve
Steve

Electrical

Electrician came in and assessed our situation. Made quick work of the fix and got the lights back and working

Thanks Steve. Glad we figured out the issue with the pot lights.

Bob
Bob

electrical revision

making electrical adjustments to allow a new 8' wide patio window to be installed and then reattach the wiring and fixtures bach where they began.

Dear Bob,

Thank you for your review. We hope you enjoy the new renovations. We are happy to be of help to you.

Rare Electrical Service.

More about RARE ELECTRICAL SERVICE CORP.

MASTER ELECTRICIAN