RARE ELECTRICAL SERVICE CORP.

Toronto ON M8V 4E8
Electricians
RARE ELECTRICAL SERVICE CORP.

Best of 2020 winnerBest of 2020winner

Reviews for RARE ELECTRICAL SERVICE CORP.

Daniel K
Daniel K
8 reviews North York, ON

Installation of a wired doorbell

From the first moment of Ivanka kindly scheduled a home visit for a free quote until the date Josko, a master electrician and owner of the company, efficiently installed the doorbell, everything went very smoothly. In addition, when I’ve found out that there was a minor issue with the doorbell and messaged him to let him know, he quickly messaged me back to assure me and came back to my home the first thing in the morning the next day to address it and make sure everything else worked as expected. It was indeed a very pleasant experience to deal with such courteous and professional team and I highly recommend Rare Electric for anyone requiring any electrical needs. Thank you, Josko and Ivanka!

Thank you Daniel for your review. It's greatly appreciated. We look forward to working with you again.

Ivanka

Steve
Steve

Electrical

Electrician came in and assessed our situation. Made quick work of the fix and got the lights back and working

Thanks Steve. Glad we figured out the issue with the pot lights.

Bob
Bob

electrical revision

making electrical adjustments to allow a new 8' wide patio window to be installed and then reattach the wiring and fixtures bach where they began.

Dear Bob,

Thank you for your review. We hope you enjoy the new renovations. We are happy to be of help to you.

Ivanka
Rare Electrical Service.

Mike Nichols in Etobicoke
Mike Nichols in Etobicoke

Competent, professional work at a reasonable cost.

Josko replaced my main electrical supply panel yesterday. A very neat, professional job. Josko has been very easy, helpful and reliable to deal with. Communication has been excellent. Lowest of three quotes. I have already recommended him to several friends.

Thank you Michael.
You were great to work with as well. I look forward to working with you again. Thank you for the referrals.

justin
justin

basement renovation

full basement renovation electrical job. excellent work! josko is a very skilled and reliable electrician.. it's a pleasure to work with him and I would hire him again immediately

Dear Justin,

Thank you as well. It was a pleasure to meet you and your family. I look forward to helping you out in the future. Enjoy your new home.

sincerely,

lowry_jeannie
lowry_jeannie

Outside electrical

They were amazing from contacting us to quote to doing the work and my husband is really picky when people do our work

Dear Jeannie,
Thank you for your kind review. It was a pleasure to meet both you and your husband. We are happy to help you with your electrical needs any time.

Bill
Bill

Heated floor

I have used Josko on many occasions, so it was an easy call yo make when I needed an electrician to come and run wire to the electrical box, connect the wire to the heating cable and install the thermostat for the heated floor.
Josko was on-time, as always. He is extremely knowledgeable and friendly. His pricing is very fair and reasonable.
I will be calling him for all of my electrical needs.

Thank you Bill for your kind words. It's been a pleasure working with you as well. I look forward to future projects.

Gerry
Gerry

Sundry Electrical

Rare Electrical was one of three requested quotes through HomeStars. Josko provided a timely response and came to our home to provide an estimate. We liked the fact he came to see exactly what we were looking to have done, whereas one provided an estimate by e-mail after we described the work which was to be done. Also, it is nice to put a face to the name. The third was less timely with contact. We required a number of switches/outlets be replaced, low voltage lighting in a bathroom replaced, repair the electrical connection of our over the stove microwave, a three way switch which did not function etc. While working in the bathroom on the lighting over the vanity, Josko suggested replacing an old halogen ceiling fixture with LED pot lights. We did take him up on the suggestion. It was a tremendous improvement which we had not considered. We are very pleased with all of the work which was done to our entire satisfaction. Josko is very professional and takes the time to show you exactly what he has done and make suggestions. A real pleasure to work with and we would not hesitate to use him again or recommend to friends.

I'm so pleased that you are satisfied with the work and choosing Rare Electrical Service. You were great people to do work for as well. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Rare Electrical Service

Great service with quality work

It's in the name. The service we received is very rare these days. They are professional and honest. They came in did a great job and provided me with piece of mind. I totally recommend them.

Thank you for your kind words. It was our pleasure.

Darren in York
Darren in York

Kitchen,Washrooms renovations

Used Josko a few times and he s always ready to help and give the best advice. He installed the potlights in my recently renovated kitchen and washrooms. Clean, smart and reliable. Will highly recommend him.

Darren

It has been great working with you as well. I was happy to help you with your new home.
I look forward to future projects.

Rare Electrical Service

More about RARE ELECTRICAL SERVICE CORP.

MASTER ELECTRICIAN