RARE ELECTRICAL SERVICE CORP.

Toronto ON M8V 4E8
Electricians
RARE ELECTRICAL SERVICE CORP.

Best of 2020 winnerBest of 2020winner

Reviews for RARE ELECTRICAL SERVICE CORP.

Reea in Toronto
Reea in Toronto

affordable creative solution

Before we met Josko, we thought we would have to cut through drywall and essentially re-wire our entire house. We consulted with various electricians but Josko was the only one who proposed a creative and affordable solution to our electrical problems. Not only did we not have to re-wire the house, we also spent significantly less than we intended. We are convinced that Josko is a genius and we are so grateful that we met him!

Dear Reea,

Your kind words are very appreciated. I'm very happy as well that we were able to find a good and affordable solution for your home. I look forward to working with you again.

dmukherjee
dmukherjee

Ceiling fan installation (into concrete ceiling), pot light installation

Josko came to the site to provide a quote (free of charge). He was on time, provided a timely and reasonable quote as well as some other great suggestions for the space. At the time of installation, he was on time, professional, polite, worked efficiently and did a great job! I am very pleased with his work and would not hesitate to hire him again in the future as well as recommend him to family and friends!

Thank you Danielle. We look forward to working with you again.

Sincerely

Claire
Claire

Various electrical repairs in new property and installation of a new electrical panel.

The work was completed quickly, thoroughly, efficiently from a cost perspective, cleanly and to a high standard. Communication was excellent both prior and during.
I have already recommended the company and will use them again.

Dear Claire,

Thank you! I'm very please that your overall experience was so positive. Thank you for the referral and I look forward to working with you again.

Service upgrade to 200amps

Josko was friendly, fast and reasonably priced. I can't remember being so satisfied with a contractor. He was able get my service upgraded from 100 amps to 200 amps in a few hours. He quickly dealt with any unforeseen issues and handled all interactions with the ESA. Highly recommended!

Dear Campbell,

Thank you for your review. We are happy to help any time.

Tom B in Mississauga
Tom B in Mississauga

Ceiling Light Installation

Josko arrived at my residence promptly at the time discussed and finished the project in a timely manner. He explained everything that needed to be done and made sure we were happy with the work. He also left the work site very clean and tidy. We wouldn't hesitate to recommend him to friends and family.

Thank you Tom! We were happy to help. Thanks for your kind words.

R D.
R D.

Lighting Renovations

Excellent - perfect team work by Ivanka and Josko - right from first contact to execution - everything was perfect.

I would highly recommend them for any electrical work.

Thank you Robin. It was our pleasure. We look forward to working with you again.

Cassandra
Cassandra

install fixtures, dimmers, update stove connection

Ivanka's communication is dynamic and effective. I'm weary letting anyone into my home. My uneasiness was put to rest by Josko's polite and bright nature. The improvements make me feel safe. It's a quirky old building and there have been some some scary DYI discoveries. One light fixture didn't arrive in time window planned, so I hopefully they will be available for more work in the future.

Thank you Cassandra! We are happy you are feeling more secure in your home.

danstanhope
danstanhope

New hydro meter and wire clean-up

Rare Electrical did an amazing job installing our new hydro meter and cleaning up a bunch of old wires along the side of our house. Couldn’t be happier & we’ll definitely be calling them again!

Dear Dan,

We are happy to help. Glad you are pleased with the work. Thank you for the positive review.

Zaid
Zaid

Pot lights

Josko came in promptly to give us the free quote. He also gave me new ideas on where to put my pot lights which ended up looking better than I imagined. He did not delay the job, he was in and out in 2 consecutive days which is very convenient. The job itself was great and super clean. Ivanka was very friendly and it was very easy to schedule everything with her. Best experience 10/10

Dear Zaid,

Thank you! Enjoy the pot lights. We look forward to working with you again.

Rasha
Rasha

Replaced bathroom fan, installed outlets

Clean, prompt and professional work. Office staff were friendly and helpful. Fan was very quiet. Would recommend.

Thank you Rasha!
Glad you're happy with the new fan.

Ivanka

More about RARE ELECTRICAL SERVICE CORP.

MASTER ELECTRICIAN