Orana

Reviews for Orana

John
John

Structural drawings

Found Orana on Homestars. Deep and Angad came out same day and took measurements for the structural drawings to remove a load bearing wall. Drawings were completed in agreed timeline and sent in for permit approval. Once permits was approved Orana delivered it to me

jasonpittelli
jasonpittelli

Single family dwelling drawings

Deep & his team @ Orana recently completed a single family dwelling drawing for me. They were timely, effective, and super clear/honest. There were no hidden fees, and communication was smooth and effortless.

I’m an entrepreneur/landlord and working with people like Deep & his Orana team makes my life a breeze.

His drawings even received high praise from the Permit Inspection Team at the City of Toronto on their clarity & precision.

Highly recommended.

HAZI
HAZI
1 review Newmarket, ON

Custom home

I spend all my savings on a custom home , I worked with Angad from Orana very closely. After spending this money I expected to be edgy and very commanding, Only to realize i was in good hands and I was at ease. Their Knowledge and service I received exceeded expectations, I am very happy and would recommend them to anyone. A satisfied and happy customer.

Thank you Hazi for the kind review, it was great working with you!!

More about Orana

We Develop great properties where luxury compliments functionality. We design and build the most comfortable and luxurious homes for you with love and superior craftsmanship. Our expertise in designing and building of custom homes ensures that our clients always get what they pay for. Our custom homes are truly a reflection of your personality and style quotient.

We design & build high quality establishments for commercial space needs such as offices, industrial warehouses, restaurants & hotels, and retail outlets. Our experience in this sector enables us to capture the right balance between practicality and style and provide a genuine business space experience to our clients.

re you a home owner looking to get as-build plans for your property or an architectural firm with overwhelming amount of work & underwhelming amount of staff, Orana is here to help you. Our skilled drafting team produces realistic concept sketches and floor plans. We provide immersive 3D modelling, 3D rendering, shop drawing & marketing drawing services.