Master Fix Plumbing

Master Fix Plumbing

Reviews for Master Fix Plumbing

Katherine Brown Jones
Katherine Brown Jones

Toilet fixed in time for the holidays

My toilet was clogged and I thought I wouldn't be able to fix it in time for the holidays. I called Master Fix Plumbing and their team arrived within 1 hour of calling them. Fast, friendly, knowledgeable, and the job was done for a reasonable price. Extremely pleased with this company and would highly recommend if you're looking for reliable plumbing in Toronto. Thank you!

Thank you for your review! Happy to help anytime with your plumbing emergencies 24/7!

- Angela| Marketing Coordinator

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Charge too much n bad service

Horrible service their company is ran by 2 people yet they over see dozens of buildings. If u need good service n care, look elsewhere. Overcharged first simple fixture changes

Hello,

I'm sorry to hear you had a bad experience. We always let our customers know the cost of our services upfront. Can you please explain what went wrong with our service so we can make up for you?

Regards,
Adam McLean | Project Manager

Hao in Toronto
Hao in Toronto

Condo faucet installation and valve repair

The condo called them to investigate a leak in the unit below me. They came by twice, couldn’t find a leak. I wanted a new faucet installed ($150) but said they wouldn’t touch it without also replacing the valve ($300) and the drain ($400). So I ended up agreeing to the whole thing, paid $1000 cash. They wrote in their report that my faucet was responsible for the ceiling leak, even though I have no water marks or anything under my sink. They did not tell me this. 4 months later, I get a bill from the condo manager to pay $2000 for the roof repairs. While I was happy with their service, I was not happy about the price or the dishonesty in the report after.

Avoid this company  in Old Toronto
Avoid this company in Old Toronto

Total rip off

This plumber is a totally unreasonable charging excessively for the parts, he went to fix a noisy toilet at my condo, where my tenant had no clue how much things cost, he said the part cost $200 and labour $145, total 345 plus tax 389.85. the part (the whole flush system) cost $20-$30 (I checked Canadian Tire), the plumber probably gets trade price for much less.
The flushing system is just a few bits of plastic, that my husband changed ours using the instructions in the package he bought (you don’t even need a plumber but my tenant didn’t want to do that)
I had asked someone else to go and fix it for $120 all together.
His receipt didn't show the breakdown and didn't have a date!
When I called him, he was very rude and loud and kept saying I charge my tenant 2000 a month(I have no idea where he got that from because I don't) and it's not any of his business. Please avoid this company, I am about to file a complaint to Better Business Bureau.

Jay in Toronto
Jay in Toronto

Bruno did an amazing job fixing my AC drainage block

There were blockages in the AC unit drainage pipes for several units in my apartment building, and Bruno came by and helped out with friendly service, and stayed well into the evening on a Friday night when the blockage proved to be stubborn and he had to keep pushing down the blockage multiple times as it got re-lodged inches down. He worked really hard to get it fixed, even having to cancel his important plans for the evening and I just wanted to say thanks for the hard work and friendly service!

Hi Jay,

Thank you very much for the great review and your kinds words about our team. Customer service is our top priority.

We will be happy to help in the future!

- Master Fix Plumbing Team

franm
franm

Drain clearing

Ildi did a great job clearing the clog in my shower drain. Very professional and cleaned up any mess he made.

Thank you so much for your wonderful review.
~ Ildi | Master Fix Plumbing

David
David

Kitchen drain repair

Our kitchen drain broke and we needed it fixed immediately.
They were quick to return my call and were at our place in about 2 hours.
The repairs went smoothly and efficiently.
We were extremely pleased with their professionalism and workmanship.
Thank you.

Hi David,

Happy to hear you are satisfied with our services. Customer satisfaction is our No#1 priority. Thank you for your efforts in writing the review as well.

-Master Fix Plumbing Team

doreenhandley37@gmail.com
D. 7.

Replace toilet

My old toilet broke at 6:45am on Saturday June 1, 2019, and I had a new toilet installed by 5:00pm.
I’m very pleased with the service

Thank you for your review, Doreen! We're happy to hear we managed to give you peace of mind. We truly appreciate your business and the time you took to write the great review. Have a beautiful day! Regards, Ildi Guxo

More about Master Fix Plumbing

Located in Toronto, Master Fix Plumbing is a residential and commercial plumbing company that offers 24/ 7 emergency service for all your plumbing and draining emergencies. Master Fix Plumbing has a team of Red Seal licensed plumbers with over 15 years of experience on all sorts of plumbing projects. We're ...
Looking for Plumbing pros in North York?