Williams-Sonoma Outlet Wrenthem Village

BBQ Equipment & Service
1 Premium Outlet Blvd Wrentham MA 02093-1570
HomeStars  >  BBQ Equipment & Service in Wrentham  >  Williams-Sonoma Outlet Wrenthem Village

Reviews for Williams-Sonoma Outlet Wrenthem Village

VSilly in Boston
VSilly in Boston
5 reviews Boston, MA

Outlet Shopping

I was able to make some key purchases at the outlet including a blender and some beautiful glassware for my home. I really recommend going to the store in Wrentham because the prices are severely marked down!

Manny in Arlington
Manny in Arlington
3 reviews Boston, MA

kitchen renovation

I needed to have a new look and style to my kitchen. When I went to this store, the sales associate was exceptional. She wa able to match things very well and I ended up buying most of the things I needed from this one store. The quality is great and I am very satisfied.