Annex Homes

Toronto ON M2M 2B8

Reviews for Annex Homes

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Bathroom, flooring, removal is stucco ceiling, shelving in walk-in closet and panty, painting, kitchen countertop and wall tiles.

Initially I had someone else start the job. That contractor was rude, threatening and would not listen to suggestions and did the opposite of what was requested. After his contract was terminated, I went on Homestar and got a few quotes.
I signed a contract with Annex Homes. Vo, the contractor did exactly what I requested and in fact went over and above and did extra projects not included in contract. He listened and made changes if and when requested. His work was amazing and right from the beginning I developed so much faith in his work that whilst I was living off site, I hardly visited my place to check on his work. Vo made sure of sending me pictures at the end of each day of projects done. Unlike the other contractor, Vo did not ask for any money until he was more than half way done with the project. After seeing his work, a friend, a relative and neighbors hired Annex Homes to do their projects. Vo went out if his way to get me accessories, hang my pictures etc etc. Thank you Vo. It was such a pleasure working with you.

It was all pleasure to do your project.... thanks for the feedback..... wish you all the best

Christinert
Christinert

Removing shower to add 2nd toilet, Removing walls and drop ceilings, Connecting 2 rooms through a brick wall, plumbing for sinks, installing tile flooring

Fast and attentive work. They will listen to what you want and will get it done. Easy to communicate and replies to your messages quickly. Finished work is excellent.

I appreciate.... it is nice of you ....wish you all the best luck.....

matt
matt

Landscaping

Fast, polite working team,good price,punctual,committed to job even a year after, cleaning after project, no damage to property, all professional with advanced tools.

It was all pleasure working for you .... I appreciate ..... thanks a lot for comment

Rafi in Toronto
Rafi in Toronto

Framing

I'm very glad I called ANNEX for my basement renovation and Vo showed up he did a very clean and proffesional work. I will definitely recommend them to my family and friwnds

Thanks a lot .... I appreciate your business and wonderful comment

Vlad
Vlad

washroom renovation and laundry to 2nd floor

The work was done very professionally and on time. recommended these guys to multiple friends already. they'll be our choice on future renovations. highly recommend the quality of their work.

I appreciate your time and great comment

More about Annex Homes

Annex homes has been providing build and renovation service for last 10 years. We handle all renovation project from Basement finishing, Kitchen and bath renovation, major home remodeling. Also, we deliver home addition and custom home service with on one stop shop that complete your project from start to the tun key phase. Our value is quality and customer service from first visit to project hand-over to owner. Customers are the most valuable assets of our company