Mr.Yih home renovation inc.

General Contractors
Markham ON L3R 1H8
General Contractors
Mr.Yih home renovation inc.

Reviews for Mr.Yih home renovation inc.

lxp
lxp

Entire Kitchen Renovation

They are very professional and productive. Everyone in their team are easy to communicate and worked on my satisfaction. It was an entire kitchen renovation, end the final project exceeded my expectations. They did perfectly on even details. I strongly recommend their jobs.

Yan  in Markham
Yan in Markham

Finish Basement

Highly recommended. Friendly and helpful staff, good and useful design, professional work. Followed reasonable time line. Much more than what I expected. Thanks. Definitely will recommend to my friends and neighbors.

Sara  in Markham
Sara in Markham

basement renovation

Bonnie and fer team are very profession. She give me lot great idea. make my house finally became my dream home . No hesitate to recommend it. Trust me. She's the best!

More about Mr.Yih home renovation inc.

Mr. Yih Home Renovation Inc. is a one-stop entity-operated high-end service interior renovation company which legally registered by the federal government. We have a complete online customer service consulting team and a professional first-line construction team. The latest introduction of the all-intelligent CNC machine, using the most advanced technology to ...
Looking for General Contractors pros in North York?