Aria Developers

Aria Developers

Reviews for Aria Developers

Frank
Frank

Kitchen and walk-in closet renovation

I called Aria Developers to do my my walk in closet and kitchen in the evening and got a quote the next morning. They were very quick.
They also did some repair of walls and painting which were expertly done.
Very good communication throughout , they were prompt with calls, emails and texts. Did an excellent good job. Had a very good experience. Highly recommend for construction work.

Hello Frank,
It's nice to hear it from you. Thank you for all your kind words. We strive to provide our clients the best service possible. It was a pleasure working with you, if you have any questions feel free to always contact us.
Thank you Frank!

Douglas
Douglas

Bathroom Renovation

Aria Developers did our bathroom for us. We love how it turned out. From the very start they understood our vision and what we wanted and delivered it. Ali provided us with a clear and detailed estimate on time. Layouts, floor plans elevations, high quality finishes.

I will definitely contact them for future projects.

Dear Douglas,
Thank you for your kind words. Hope to continue doing business with you in the near future.

Varvara
Varvara

Condo Renovation

Just wanted to take a second to write a review to this company. We got our condo renovated with them.
I asked them to quote me for my bathroom and kitchen, that needed to be done, they responded the same day and quoted me the next day. They were very quick and friendly.
The price was fair comparing to other companies who just want to rip you off. And I’ve seen their jobs, they gave me an inspirational package of their projects. Stunning results. Was a pleasure and easy to communicate with them.
I was glad to find this company and thank you again guys. I will refer you to everybody.

Thank you so much Varvara for your kind words.
We are very happy to hear that.
We strive to provide our clients the best service possible, and are glad we could meet your expectations. It was a pleasure working with you, if you have any questions feel free to always contact us.
Thank you!

Fari
Fari

Washroom renovation

My wife and I so pleased with our master bathroom and powder room.
I looked far and wide for a good reliable company with reasonable pricing, great service and quality product for a while and so happy to have found Aria Developers.
Ali came in for initial assessment and gave us a lot of information. They sent the quote by email within a day and in a few days we got the drawings. I was already impressed by their professionalism. Ali and Arshak took the time to listen to what we were looking for and frankly designed a dream master bathroom and powder room and installed it. They also showed us the 3D pictures before which looked almost identical to our end results. The combination of dedication, professionalism, hard work and most importantly high quality work is what differentiates this company from other ones out there. We highly recommend to everyone!
Big thank you guys again from me and my wife!

Hello Fari,
Thank you so much for all your kind words, we appreciate them all. Our team is happy to know we have another satisfied client on our list. It was a pleasure working with you and your wife. Thank you for your trust!
Feel free to give us a call, we're always happy to answer all your questions! Thank you!

Alex
Alex

Paint

I found this company through my friend. Ali and Kristina came to my house, gave me some great ideas in terms of colours. He also provided the most reasonable quotation out of a few contractors that I had over at my house. A lot of good advice, and things I never knew and learned from our meeting. The whole crew were very respectful to my house, they covered every inch of my floor, cabinets and furniture and did a very clean and great quality job. Everything went smoothly according to the schedule. I will recommend them to everyone and will use this company for my basement in the near future.

Thank you Alex, it was a pleasure working with you.
We are glad you are satisfied with your results, and thank you for your kind review. If you have any questions, feel free to always contact us.

Middle in Toronto
Middle in Toronto

Excellent

We had our entire home redone with Aria Developers. We purchased a full house piece, that we viewed after a live showing set by a stager in the area. This has made our living space much more comfortable, as the elegance and pristine conditions are what we believe make us feel more at home. Our lives have improved, and so have our social standings. Our children have grown up and left nest, but when they come to visit you, they will be surprised with a beautiful renovated new looking interior. The exterior of our 2 story home will be done by the same company next year, after we have had some time to re-evaluate our financial situation. I would recommend contacting, a Ali very skilled and knowledgeable contractor who can help you decide the best path to embark on.

Thank you so much guys, it's been a pleasure working with you! Thank you for all the kind words, we appreciate them all. Feel free to always contact us.

Katherine C.
Katherine C.

Kitchen Renovation

Aria Developers renovated my kitchen. I needed it ASAP, because my friends and family were coming on holidays, and I wanted to get everything done before Christmas.
One thing that is always hard to find in construction industry is contractors who take pride in their work, who try to work around your budget, and deliver everything on time, and most importantly truly care about the client’s satisfaction - and these guys definitely had it all (unlike other companies who just want to rip you off , get the money and get it over with).
I got my kitchen redesigned with them, I didn’t have to run around and look for a designer which was awesome, I got 3D pictures so that I could have an idea of what my kitchen would look like. It’s a very easy process for a client when a company knows what they are doing.
My experience has been great. Highest quality , absolutely everything starting from finishes, countertop, to small accessories. My kitchen looks like a magazine cover. I’m in love. Highly recommend!

Hello Katherine,
We are so glad you love your new kitchen and thank you for all the kind words.
We are happy to hear you had a good experience with our company and that we could make this process as easy for you as possible.
It was a pleasure working with you. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact us.

Mitchell
Mitchell

Bathroom renovation

This was the second time I worked with Ali and did business with his company. Him and his team are very professional and diligent. My bathroom was renovated in just a few weeks with no issues/hassles. They used the highest quality material while staying within my budget. I highly recommend Aria Developers to anyone looking to renovate their home in the GTA.

Hi Mitchell, we appreciate your kind words and are very pleased to know that you are happy with the end result of your bathroom renovation. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns. It was a pleasure working with you.

Mandy in Toronto
Mandy in Toronto

Adventures in Renovations

They were as expected, finished very fast and in a clean, organized fashion. The drain needed to be prepared before construction began. This was done by Aria also. They uses all new materials and made our home that much nicer, worth every cent.

Hello Mandy,
We appreciate your kind words and are happy to know you had a good experience with us. It was a pleasure working with you! Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns. Thank you!

Tammy in Toronto
Tammy in Toronto
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Before and After

The representative was very kind and understanding. It looks like the majority of the staff are skilled tradesmen, who enjoy what they do. Alahandro (team leader), explained the process in a way we could understand. They redid our entire shower , replacing the glass and plumbing. It looks great, and they were very clean and organized.

They are also going to help with some of the kitchen renovations this spring.

Hey Tammy,
Thank you so much for your kind words. It was a pleasure working with you, we are glad we met your expectations. We are looking forward to working with you for other renovations. Always feel free to contact us if you have any questions.

More about Aria Developers

Your home or workspace, is an expression of your personal ideas, combined with the aesthetic values that are necessary for smooth operation and living procedures. Whether you hired an architect, or designed your schematics manually, the planning and construction of your new building or home is something that requires experience, care, leadership skills and motivation techniques. These are an important part of managing a construction and consultation company. This is what we work towards; an organization that helps you obtain the knowledge and tools you need to succeed in your construction endeavor.

Before planning your project, contact us to schedule a free consultation and evaluation. Our company has experienced architectural designers, versed in current legal mandates, available software and technology, and licensing framework. Our experience has taught us that value and time is important, especially during this crucial moment of growth and transition. Because we understand the variables attached to planning for future construction projects, we have taken the steps to ensure our company can complete your entire project. This will eliminate travel, time, multiple payment arrangements, and of course, stress. We offer our clients peace of mind.

Exceeding your expectations is our company's main goal. By understanding your personal preference, we calculate current market trends and expenses. We work towards making your dream a reality. Using only the best materials and honing in on only the best talent and values is what makes our company stand out from others in the construction business. Our desire for perfection and the need to ensure the happiness of our clients, is extremely important to us. Our staff has been ranked as one of the highest in the area for our customer service skills, and client management style.

Aria Developers is based in Toronto, Ontario, and services all the surrounding areas, we have been a leader in custom home renovations since 2001, from concept to completion. We take your vision and make it a reality, by working towards a sustainable and positive relationship. Our company takes all the necessary precautions to ensure your project completion is a smooth, cost efficient, and productive operation. Our full-service program covers all facets related to construction, financing and maintenance details. We work diligently to surpass on client's expectations, stick to their budgets and make sure that any possible additions and precautions are met, and taken care of. Your home is a personal investment, one that will last you your entire life and hopefully the lives of future generations. It's where you raise your children, plan your future and spend your leisure time. Our team of master level craftsman and technicians will ensure that your new home and living space is the best quality possible.

Along with designing, building, researching and developing current homes and properties, our team also provides renovations for bathrooms, bedrooms, basement finishing, offices, closets and of course, the most popular; kitchens. Our construction skills cover a wide range of necessities, including electric system setups, drywall finishing, painting, flooring, ceramic tiles, granite countertops and appliance maintenance.

In order to ensure your specifications are met, and that the job is being done to your satisfaction, communication is maintained with you during the entire construction and consultation process. This allows our technicians to get an in-depth understanding of what do, what you need, or can afford. This will also open doors for us, enabling us to make suggestions that are suitable for your project.

Our Company Covers

General Contracting
What are you planning on for your next project? What are you using your new building or home for? We will discuss these with you in depth, to come to a concise understanding of what your requirements are. This general contracting service covers all forms of building construction from; large / small scale operations, design and fabrication procedures.

House Construction
This service focus on homes specifically. Our staff is familiar with the current property and tax laws. We keep up to date with area revitalization projects, and keep in contact with supply companies and land owners alike. This allows to remain a vigilant presence, ready to undertake simple home construction, and or construction of multiple properties. We use leading designers that understand today's housing trends for interior and exterior esthetic value.

Building Restoration
Older buildings and homes may be susceptible to damage over time. This can be in the form of, weather, pests, fires, poor maintenance or water / floods. By using the latest software, we will figure out the best way to go about correctly and safely restoring your property. This will raise the value, and of course, provide a safer and more pleasant environment.

Carpentry
Our skilled staff members know how to make your own or building just as beautiful as it is functional. This means applying all the best and current techniques and tools, to condition and style the wood and fixtures of your new home or work space.

Project Management
In order to correctly make sure we have adhered to all of the values that are necessary for your operation, we have a project management department responsible for client relations, budgeting, financial evaluations and communication. Our project management team make pre-planning a smooth exchange of information, which makes our operations a successful.

Renovations
If your interested in making a change to your current property or building, or simply need to upgrade your current location. We can plan out a renovation schedule that suits your needs, budget and design preferences.