Martino Windows and Doors

Oakville ON L6K 3V7

Best of 2020 winnerBest of 2020winner

Reviews for Martino Windows and Doors

21 windows and sliding door

We got few quotes from windows and doors companies before purchasing from Martino windows and Doors. Professional and knowledgeable sales representative and the installation crew . Extremely satisfied with windows and Patio door . They look amazing. Thank you Martino Windows and Doors . You guys very professional.

Paul
Paul

Complete window replacement

Ben and his crew replaced 23 windows in my home, along with a a sliding patio door and beautiful front door. My wife and I were extremely pleased with the workmanship and attitude of the crew. They knew exactly what they were doing and treated us with the highest level of respect. Very clean and efficient, project was completed on time. We absolute love the quality of the windows and doors provided by Martino, TOUCH NOTCH!!

Thank you for the kind words, we really apreciate it.
Martino Windows and Doors Team.

steve in Innisfil
steve in Innisfil
1 review Innisfil, ON

Windows Replacement

Martino Windows did an amazing job. There installation team was top notch and highly professional and experienced in their work. The results are amazing. Windows look much better and we started saving on our energy bills. Would highly recommend to my friends and family.

Thank You for the kind words!

Window replacement and front door

Thank you for your professionalism and exceptional customer services. The crews at Martino Windows are highly skilled and really know what they are doing which is very rare these days. The sales team took their time to explain my options and catered to what I needed. The service was provided within the scheduled timelines and the price was more than fair. I definitely recommend Martino to my friends and family as well as everybody else looking for a bang for their buck!

Thank you for the kind words! Let us know when you are ready to change the windows on your rental property.

Mahal in Toronto
Mahal in Toronto

Windows

Ben and his team are very professional and organized. I had a great experience with them throughout the whole process from the quote to the installation. They installed 6 windows and a sliding patio door. I definitely recommend their service!

Good Afternoon
We thank you kindly for the opportunity. If there's anything more we can do for you or anybody you may know in replacing windows or doors, please don't hesitate to call us.
Best Regards Martino Windows and Doors

Windows

Working with the folks at Martino windows is an absolute pleasure. From getting the quote (very competitive) to coordinating the install was just such a breeze. They are very family oriented and take care of their customers with the utmost respect and genuine desire to help. I highly recommend these guys! Thanks Ben!

Thanks for the very kind words! We try to treat everyone like our family!

Windows installation

Ben and his crew installed my new windows, the job was done on time and exactly as advertised. Ben and his crew properly cleaned after themselves and left no mess, my new windows look amazing. I am happy with my choice and would highly recommend Ben for anyone who is looking to install new windows.

Appreciate the kind words. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

Jeff.paramounttowing
Jeff.paramounttowing
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Living room/kitchen windows

The guys at martino windows were great. Me and my wife had our windows replaced in our kitchen and living room and they did a fantastic job. I highly recommend them. The guys kept everything clean and tidy.

Thanks very much for the kind words.

Alex
Alex

Windows

Window panes were changed at an economical price. The service was excellent and I would definitely recommend Ben and his team.

Alex Thanks very much! Let us know when you are ready with the next project!

V. S.
V. S.

Windows and patio door installation

Had 10 windows and patio door replaced with triple-pane, vinyl, brick-to-brick installation. Sales person Daniel educated us on the different options available and helped up to choose the right choice and quality for our budget. The installer Ben were in-and-out in one day and the windows look beautiful.Thank you !!!

Thank you for the lovely review. We do our very best to treat every customers home as if it were our own. Thanks for the kind words.

More about Martino Windows and Doors

Martino Windows and Doors is a full-service window and door replacement and installation company that has been serving residential clients in the Greater Toronto Area since 2008. We are looking forward to serving you!