Power City Electric

May
May
1 review North York, ON

Bath exhaust fan installation

Installed a Panasonic exhaust fan in our bathroom. Very professional. They came and realized they needed a part since we had an older pipe size, didn't charge extra for this. They stuck to the original quote which I appreciate. One thing, I was quoted a Panasonic fan but they brought a different brand, when I brought it up to them, they went back to the van and brought out the correct model.

Thanks was pleasure working with you guys

Michael
Michael

Wiring / switches for pot lights

We were installing some pot lights and needed some switches and wiring put in. There were some irregularities with our electrical but they worked through it for us and did a great job. Highly recommend.

Thanks you very much mike
Was nice to work for you

oraha
oraha

Full basement electrical setup

Amazing guys did a wonderful job with my new basement electricity. Very professional and organized.

Thank you miss Oraha we enjoyed working with you guys .

evelen
evelen
1 review East Gwillimbury, ON

Upgraded electric panel from 100amp to 200amp

They did amazing job just as they promised, very professional. Excellent service trustworthy, reliable, and highly recommended.

Thanks miss Evelen , was pleasure working with you guys .

Evan Z.
Evan Z.

Pot lights installation

I was looking for electricians to do my interior and exterior pot light for my house. These guys are amazing! Their fast, fair, professional, experienced, and polite. They truly cares about what they do. I’m grateful and extremely satisfied with their work. I highly recommend this company!

Thank you very much for all the good words ,
Our goal is keeping you guys satisfied , please let us know if you guys need any help again thanks again.

More about Power City Electric