SuperSac

Review for SuperSac

Frank in Toronto
Frank in Toronto

Top soil

I ordered top soil. It came on time. I spread it on my lawn-BUT it has way too many little stones in it (thousands of them) . I will have to do a lot of work to try to get rid of them. I would not recommend this company I am showing two photos. One on the grass with a lot of stones, the other showing some of the stones I collected in a two foot square area. They are in a pail, alongside some white pine pods I raked up at the same time.