Proman Renovations

Reviews for Proman Renovations

brendonjr82
brendonjr82

Basement remodeling

We was hired Proman Renovation and I am glad we did!
Alex and his qrue are really professional in customer service and workmanship I am definitely will use them again.
Thank you Alex for amazing experience trought the whole renovation process HIHGLY RECOMEND!!

Thank you for kind of words Brendon it was my pleasure to meet you, looking forward to work together in future projects.

Proman Renovation

dj
dj
0 reviews Boston, MA

Kitchen

Alex gave me a really reasonable quote was on time for his work and finished in a reasonable time frame I would recommend him again.

thanks DJ for the review looking forward to work whit u again.

Maria in Toronto
Maria in Toronto

Sod Installation

I contacted Proman and Alex responded immediately. He came to see the job and was very knowledgeable and professional. He provided a reasonable quote to perform the work, and organized the materials and time needed to complete the job. We are satisfied with Proman Landscaping, and thank Alex and his crew for their work to install our new front lawn:)

Thank you Maria for the review I am really appreciate and looking forward to work whit you again!
Best Regards

steve.b72
steve.b72

Flagstone porch

Proman Landscapin is a great and reliable contracting company. Alex knows exactly what needs to be done and had everything under control from start to end. We are satisfied with the overall work and do recommend

Thank you Steve for the review it was pleasure to meet you guys.
See you soon.

Daniel
Daniel

Landscaping

Alex is very knowledgeable about the in's and out's of what needed to be done and completed the job in just a few days. Great work! Highly Recommend.

Thank you Daniel It was nice to meet you guys looking forward to work together in future.

Best Regards

Paul
Paul

Backyard renovation

Work was done to my satisfaction and the cost was affordable. The workers were respectful and accommodating. My backyard looks beautiful now and I would call Proman again for future renovations to the front and sides.

Thank you Paul it was really nice to meet you.
And see you soon regarding your project.

Best regards

Gab82
Gab82

Fence interlock patio grass and planting

Very nice work. Workers always showed up when expected and completed on time. Work was followed through.
Thanks to Proman Landscaping and his workers.
I have received many compliments on the look of our backyard.
I will be looking to hire for future jobs.Recommend!

Thank you zsuszto For the review it was really nice to meet you guys!
I hope I will see you guys soon!!

Best regards

Bridgette
Bridgette

Services not as advertised

We thought we were getting a great deal, but we now have to hire someone else to come in and fix up the mess that was created. The patio that was installed is uneven and not aligned with the natural landscaping, they dug down deep and failed to fill in the space to bring it up to level. The walkways were not completed properly as they ran out of stone and the retaining wall that was supposed to be fixed is now in worse condition than before.

We based our decision to hire Proman largely in part because of the ratings and reviews on this website. We did not find that the work lived up to these reviews. The job was rushed and not completed professionally. We feel they took on more than they could handle and it shows in the final product.

I am sorry for the project dont hit your expectations!!
I am always order extra stone for all of my project I can prove that one paper and whit client!!
There was so many extra work was complete which was not listed on contract of course we was runing out of stone.
The retaning wall was installed properly I was offering you I fix 1 section for free because of my hard and it was dangerous for your grand kids.
After when I was told if I not fix it the rest I will not getting paid!!

I would like to end the story here.

I am still offering my service to solve the problem out!!!

Best Regard

Samir from Toronto
Samir from Toronto
3 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Landscape sod

Alex and his team did an amazing job removing the old grass from my backyard and replacing it with new sod. I am very pleased with the quality of the job and I will recommend them anytime.

Thank you Samir it was nice to meet you guys.

PeterK
PeterK

Landscaping back yard

Alex and crew did an amazing job, would recommend to anyone. Fast quote, delivered on the results and professional to the end. They cleaned the working area and left it cleaner than before the job. All in all, a professional experience throughout the entire process.

Thank you Peter for kind of words.
It was pleasure to meet you and your wife.

More about Proman Renovations

Proman Renovation
PROFESSIONAL RENOVATIONS SERVICES
Precision. Punctuality. Commitment to Excellence.
Proman Renovations is a leading Renovation Contractor in the Toronto area. I provide my clients with a comprehensive approach to contracting and specialize in a wide range of services. Since I started out in 2009, I’ve been committed to my clients’ needs and satisfaction. Get in touch to receive your free estimate today.
• Professionalism in customer service and quality workmanship
• Over 10 years experience
• 2 year waranty
• Clearly spelled out written contract
• Liability insurance