KY ROOFING LTD.

Toronto ON M1V 2Y7
KY ROOFING LTD.

Reviews for KY ROOFING LTD.

Private User reviews Burnaby, BC

Roof inspection and repair

I called Michael to inspect a low pitch roof and a potential leak. He was functional and professional. Gave me a very reasonable price and fixed it right a way! I found him to be very trustworthy, practical and efficient.

Caroline in Toronto
Caroline in Toronto

Garage roof replacement

We requested an estimate and within 24 hours, Michael was on our roof taking photos of the damage and giving us a much more precise estimate and plan than others had. Later that week they returned and worked through the heat all day to get it done. I’m very happy with the neat and thorough job they did, their punctuality and the straightforward pricing.

Jereau
Jereau
0 reviews Ajax, ON

Roof shingles installation

The business owner is very easy to deal with. All work completed in one day!
Was allowed to pay the invoice in three instalments.

saied
saied
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Roof replacement

I am so happy that I did find this people they are so friendly and profession and reasonable prices

Brian
Brian

roofing

I am completely satisfied with all of it. i called Michael for an estimate and we got the quote and we were able to get the work done within a week. The guys were on time and hardworking. I am also satisfield with the price. I will definitely go through them again in the future. 5 stars because they are worth it.

More about KY ROOFING LTD.

KY Roofing your locally trusted and professional Toronto roofing company, provides some of the best roofing options in the market with some of the most affordable and reasonable price .

KY Roofing proudly serves the Greater Toronto Area and specializes in residential and commercial roof installation, replacement, repair, preventive maintenance, energy saving measures KY Roofing only uses quality roofing materials from the top roofing manufacturers.

We Care For Your Property & It Shows!