DARN Pest Control Services Inc.

Caledon ON L7E 2E9
Pest & Animal Control
DARN Pest Control Services Inc.

Best of 2021 winnerBest of 2021winner

Reviews for DARN Pest Control Services Inc.

Andrea in Toronto
Andrea in Toronto
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Bees and caterpillars

This is the second year we have used D.A.R.N because they are extremely thorough, reliable and knowledgeable. Richard was very nice to work with and would definitely recommend! Last year we had Richard extract a bee hive from our fireplace and this year he helped us deal with a caterpillar infestation. This year when Richard realized he wasn’t going to need all the spray he anticipated he deducted $50 from quote. Hard to fine such honesty and professionalism these days! Thanks again Richard

Thank you Andrea. it was my pleasure

Gaurav in Aurora
Gaurav in Aurora
3 reviews Burlington, ON

Rodent check

It was a good experience where a thorough check was done and everything was explained in detail. A good long term solution was suggested and deployed. I highly recommend their services.

Thank you Gaurav, it was honestly wonderful working with you.

Mohamad
Mohamad

Best in buisness

it was an absolute pleasure to work with Richard. He is very experienced and patient. He thoroughly examined every part of the house. He answered all our questions and provided all the information we needed. He is an honest guy truly nice and pleasant. Wish him all the best. Highly recommended

Thank you Mohamad, it was a pleasure meeting your family. Glad we could help you with your issue. All the best

Claudi in Toronto
Claudi in Toronto

Pest control

Richard from Darn Pest control did a great job checking the exterior and interior of my home, ensuring unwanted house guests (mice) do not make their way into my home.
His knowledge, advice and attention to detail were all appreciated.

thank you Claudi, a pleasure as always

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Mice control

From start to end it was an absolute pleasure to work with Richard. He is very experienced and patient. He thoroughly examined every part of the house. He answered all our questions and provided all the information we needed.
Most importantly problem solved. Richard returned once more to confirm and provided another inspection and reloading if needed.
Richard is an honest guy truly nice and pleasent. It was a pleasure doing business with him.

Thank you for placing your trust in me. Always here to help answer any questions or concerns.

Emily
Emily
0 reviews Caledon, ON

Birdcage on exhaust vent

Richard is amazing to work with. Very detailed oriented, friendly and explains the job thoroughly.
I feel very confident in the work that he did.
I would highly recommend DARN Pest Control and use them in the future.

thank you Emily. it was a pleasure working with you

Kim D.
Kim D.

Wasp Nest Removal

I had a wasp nest in the front of my house and D.A.R.N Pest Control Services was able to assess my situation. In addition to the great work, their customer service was amazing. They safely removed the nest and gave me tips on what to look out for in the future. I would strongly recommend their services. I'm thankful that I now how have a trusted source for these types of matters.w

Thank you Kim. it was my pleasure helping you with your pest issue.

Don Hogarth from Toronto
Don Hogarth from Toronto

Pest control

I learned from direct experience why Richard and DARN get such great reviews. They're great! Richard is a very nice guy who is very good at not being nice to pests. He accommodated our schedule and patiently walked us through the process of getting rid of unwanted critters, both before and after doing the work. I'm confident the work was done the right way, and with the safety of our family and dog top of mind.

Thank you Don, I truly appreciate the review. Always here to help and take care of your pest issues.

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Professional, detail oriented

Explained everything throughly on what was he doing, and what to do if something happens. Was very quick, detail oriented and professional.

Thank you for the review and 10 ☆. Much appreciated

Cristina in Bolton
Cristina in Bolton
0 reviews Caledon, ON

DARN Pest Control, the ones to call!

We had an issue in our new house with mice, Richard came out and was very detailed about what he was going to do as well as cost. I felt very comfortable leaving things in his hands knowing it would be taken care of. He went through our whole home attic included to in estimate and then laid everything out explaining why and how to maintain everything. Hes a great guy who is honest and gets the job done right. I recommend Richard and his services for all your pesty need.

Thank you Cristina, it was honestly a pleasure helping you and your family. Always here to help

More about DARN Pest Control Services Inc.

Over a decade of Structural Pest Control experience to service all of your needs. Industrial/Commercial and Residential services available. Fully licensed/insured and discreet. Servicing the GTA, and surrounding areas.