2 Bro's Plumbing

Margaret in Bowmanville
Margaret in Bowmanville
1 review Bowmanville, ON

Kitchen renovation

I started renovating my kitchen in February and finally had the counter installed. I'd been without water in my kitchen for 5 months. I called 2 Bro's Plumbing and Celeste was at my house in just a couple of hours. He completed ALL of the work, made sure everything was secured and working and even fixed a leak I didn't know I had. It was a pleasure dealing with him - he's very personable and takes the time to explain things. I highly recommend 2 Bro's Plumbing.

Rachel in Toronto
Rachel in Toronto
1 review Bowmanville, ON

Bathroom vanity plumbing

We are senior citizens. We had a Failed attempt at self installing a bathroom vanity…contacted 2 Bro’s Plumbing ….gentleman arrived within 2 hours. Very professional…honest. Fixed our problem…very satisfied with service. Recommend 2 Bro’s to anyone who needs plumbing services. COVID-19 protocols were followed. Safe, professional, courteous. Highly recommend!

We really appreciate you taking the time to leave a review and let us know how we did. It was a pleasure to meet you and your husband. We are happy to hear that you were pleased with our service and COVID-19 protocols. Thank you for trusting us with your plumbing needs.

Private User reviews Pickering, ON

install 2 shut off valves and tap

Showed up on arranged time.Completed work fast and efficient. Fully explained work to be completed Gave quote to complete the work and did job on time at a price we agreed on No pressure Will use again for any future work

Thank you for taking the time to provide a review of our service. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to working with you again in the future.

Vince in Brampton
Vince in Brampton

Honest and great Service

We recently acquired our house, it has some quirks, and we've been updating as we go along.

The pipes under our kitchen sink started to leaking a lot. So we feared the worst.

Communication was great and friendly, honest and timely.
He gave us a run down of options that we could do wtih their quotes.

We will gladly use their service again.

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we did. We are happy to have been able to help you take one thing off your to-do list in your new home!

Chris C
Chris C
0 reviews Whitby, ON

Faucet change, leaky toilet

Leaky faucet, as well as a broken outdoor faucet, and a leaky toilet. I had reached out and they quick to respond. Celeste came right away. What I appreciate is the honesty and also giving potential solutions and different price points to meet affordability. He was also aware and was wearing appropriate attire (we have two little small ones) and was super quick (he did it in half the time I thought it was going to take). Very knowledgeable and honest.

Thank you for taking the time to let us know that you were happy with the options provided and the service completed. It was a pleasure meeting you and your family.

More about 2 Bro's Plumbing

2 Bros Plumbing is a licensed and insured plumbing company with over 10 years experience in residential, commercial & highrise plumbing. Whether you are in need of assistance with larger plumbing projects, or home maintenance needs, we are here to help.