Q&J landscaping

Reviews for Q&J landscaping

Gordon
Gordon

Lawn mowing

I called peter to gave me an estimate for seasonal grass mowing,he gave us a good price and did the leaf cleaning for free ,good job peter.

It is my pleasure to provide the service.thanks for letting us know your experience with our company.

Polina
Polina

Trees pruning and trimming

Peter did a fantastic job. He was timely, showed up at very short notice and was very polite and courteous. They cleaned up all the branches and leaves after. Great job!

Thank you for your reviews.you are easy to communicate with.hope help you for more landscaping works in the future.

Cristina
Cristina

Landscaping seasonal grass cut

Awesome service from Peter. I let me did my grass cut for two years and snow removal too.He is reliable and professional.however his workers speak English not very well .Anyway ,they did a good job for my house and I appreciated that .I highly recommend him to my neighbors.

Thank you for your trust and evaluation of our company.We understand the difficulties in maintaining and saving a green lawn, and it is our pleasure to assist you. All in all, thank you again for sharing such a positive experience.

More about Q&J landscaping

With over 5 years of experience, Q&J Landscaping provides a variety of Lawn Care services around the GTA. Your satisfaction is our motivation as well as making sure our work is impeccable and to YOUR expectations.

We look forward to work with you!