4hire Handyman

Reviews for 4hire Handyman

Caroline
Caroline
1 review Ottawa, ON

Quick and well-done caulking repair

I needed some caulking done in my kitchen. Laszlo was very communicative, easy to schedule with, and did a fantastic job. The caulking looks terrific and everything was kept beautifully clean as well. His work is excellent and he is lovely to interact with. I will definitely use 4Hire Handyman for any future repair needs.

Thank you Caroline!

Rose F.
Rose F.

Deck re-build

I’d like to highly recommend 4hirehandyman to anyone seeking a professionally built deck. We are very happy with our new deck that is beautifully built and completed on time and on budget. Laszlo was very pleasant to work with. He was consultative and helpful along the process demonstrating great engineering skills. We were in good hands.

Thank you Rose!

Janice in Gatineau
Janice in Gatineau
0 reviews Gatineau,

Saved, strengthen and beautified my front deck

With the price of wood so high I couldn't afford to have my whole deck ripped out and replaced. The floor was OK but it wasn't secure and the sides, railings and lattice were a rotting mess and needed to be completely replaced. I am so glad Laszlo agreed to come and stabilize and strengthen the deck, install the lattice and railings and gave me a safe, goodlooking deck to enjoy for years to come. He was pleasant and reliable, worked hard, came when he said he would and cleaned up after.

Thank you Janice!

Constance
Constance

Indoor painting

Laszlo did a wonderful job for us that we are very happy with. He is highly reliable, right on time, on budget, providing a friendly service. We appreciate his consultative approach and would like to highly recommend him. You will be in great hands with him.

Thank you Constance!

Andrew in Toronto
Andrew in Toronto
1 review Ottawa, ON

Carport Mounts (2) Over Driveway Repaired/Reinstalled.

Excellent repair/reinstallment carried out. The owner, Laszlo is technically very up to date, as well as a very pleasant individual to deal with. Initially, he has thoroughly explained details of the needed job to us, then subsequently provided a very reasonable cost to us.
That job has now been completed, in time, as well as to our full satisfaction (i.e. just a "first class" performance)!
Upon completion, he even fully cleared and taken away all debris,- what else could you have asked for!
We definitely recommend this company, with the owner Laszlo.
In future, when need arises we definitely will call on him again.

Thank you very much Andrew! It was my pleasure!

Bill
Bill
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Deck Repair

I hired Laszlo to repair an aging deck. He was very professional, inspected the structural integrity and repaired sections that were potential weaknesses as well as repaired rotted deck boards. He was consultative in his approach and provided well-reasoned advice keeping repairs within his quoted budget. He was a pleasure to work with and I highly recommend Laszlo.

Thank you Bill it was my pleasure!

Peter Scotchmer
Peter Scotchmer

Deck Re-build

Laszlo is a meticulous and careful hard worker, very much more than a handyman. He animal-proofed and then re-built our very large deck (16 feet by 38 feet) including three sets of steps, using engineering ingenuity to replace the original supports with concrete-encased rebars, strengthening all points of stress with 8-inch bolts to replace the original nails, and also replaced the seating with a handsome balustrade he designed which is a joy to behold. He worked in 36 degree heat without a single complaint, was prompt, polite, reliable, grateful for small kindnesses, and can be recommended without reservation. It is no
exaggeration to call his labour the work of a craftsman.

Thank you Peter it is my pleasure!

Ottawa condo work
Ottawa condo work
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

Painting and maintenance

Laszlow is friendly, efficient, on time, and does quality work. He bought and brought everything that was needed for various jobs. I didn’t have to do anything but thank him!

Thank you Sandra, it's my pleasure!

Mel a.
Mel a.

Rebuild and paint both porches (upper and lower) on our residence.

Laszlo undertook extensive rebuilds to the upper and lower porches of our residence this fall. The work was difficult and he had to find and implement solutions to major challenges such as replacing structural pillars and all railings and floors. Throughout this project my wife and I found Lazlo to be unfailingly polite, courteous and hard working. He was on the job every day when feasible (not raining) and demonstrated initiative and energy.

Thank you!

mneverson09
mneverson09
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

Living room renovation

I’m totally blown away but the quality of craftsmanship and customer service. This company has worked within my budget and provided great advice as well. Very prompted and ended on time as well. Overall I’m very happy with the service and will be a repeat customer. Amazing!!!!!

Thank you!

More about 4hire Handyman

You may don't have the time, the tool, the skills or other reasons to get things done around your house. 4hirehandyman is for you to help and make things happened. Check out the services that we offer. If you don't find your project on the list just call us or send a message we will do our best!

INSTALLATION
– Painting
– Hang anything (picture, curtain, blinds, etc.)
– Doors, doorknobs, windows, etc.
– Trim and moulding
– Dryer, washer, dishwasher installation
– Shelves
– Closet organizing
– Gazebo assembly
– GYM and other equipment assembly
– IKEA & another furniture assembly