Asbestos & Lead Removal

David B.
David B.
1 review North Vancouver, BC

Asbestos remediation

This company has been a pleasure to work with from start to finish.
Tom was very straight forward and thorough.
They had to tent my house to remove the stucco, attic insulation and other asbestos containing materials inside.
My project turned out to be a lot more work than anticipated based on unforeseen difficulties with my old house.
I was very pleased to see they didn’t cut any corners and were genuinely concerned proper protocol and safety.
I will absolutely be referring him in the future.

Working with you was an absolute pleasure! We wish you all the best of luck with the rest of your project.

Darcy W.
Darcy W.
1 review , ON

Asbestos removal

The asbestos abatement project that was completed at the end of last month was not the nightmare I had dreaded, but an orderly & well executed project.

Tom and Mike were hardworking, courteous & they proceeded with their work without any fuss. My planning & preparation to get my bedroom, right at the attic entrance, cleared was helpful, as well as the path to the deck certainly simplified their process, so it might be something to suggest in the future.

The added plywood on the part of the attic that was just joists with no flooring has expanded the space dramatically & made my old attic into a much better storage area. As my helper & I ditched a bunch of stuff and seriously organized and consolidated everything, we made very good progress all around. We had two dry & even warm days to do this sorting on the back deck so all in all we were lucky. I am grateful that TCO Environmental we’re prepared to carry all of that stuff down a flight of stairs on the back deck. This plan was at the centre of the success as we were able to stay out of each others way and do what was needed to make the outcome a really good one.

Thank you for all of your good work & for your accurate and manageable quotation. We will be going back to TCO Emvironmental for all future projects.

HI Darcy,

Thank you so very much for your stellar write up! We appreciate your business and are so pleased to hear that you were satisfied with your choice to use TCO Environmental.

Kindest Regards,

More about TCO Environmental

Our owner has been working in the industry for over 6 years and has worked on projects from small residential renovations to large scale projects like the demolition of the Port Mann Bridge in 2013.

All of our staff are trained and experienced in the removal and disposal of hazardous materials such as lead, asbestos, mould and other hazardous materials. In addition to their current credentials here at TCO we strive to always be advancing our education to stay up to date with the current rules and regulations in our industry.

TCO Environmental is insured and covered by WorkSafeBC so that should the unexpected occur, you can rest easy that no liabililty will fall on you, the customer.

In addition to our remediation services we also offer reinstatement of drywall, carpentry, flooring, as well as lighting and blinds installation.

TCO is your "Turnkey" solution to your home renovation project!

Our goal is to provide safe, high quality, yet affordable abatement solutions to customers looking to remove and dispose of hazardous materials without the risk of exposure to themselves or their loved ones.