TCO Environmental

Manny
Manny
1 review Burnaby, BC

Stucco Removal

From the time I initially reached out to Tom to completing our job, his communication and professionalism has been great. His crew showed up exactly when he said they would and they completed the job ahead of schedule. They left our home very clean, exceeding our expectations and were priced reasonably. Would highly recommend and will not hesitate to use them again!

It was a pleasure doing business with you! Best of luck with the rest of your renovations!

Best Regards,

Jason
Jason
1 review Vancouver, BC

Asbestos removal

I would highly recommend Tom and his team. He was able to fit me in on short notice and his crew did an excellent job of removing part of my ceiling and disposing of all of the debris. 5+ Stars!

Ryan in Vancouver
Ryan in Vancouver
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

The most reassuring part of the whole renovation process

We bought a very old heritage house (1912) and had a really hard time getting it tested for asbestos before we went under contract so we just held our breath and went for it hopefully...Unfortunately our hopes were misplaced and there was asbestos everywhere in the house. We had a variety of people come by and give us estimates and Tom immediately impressed with his calm approach.

In the end, we ended up being a horribly complicated client for them. We had to change our scope of work from abating the whole house to doing a floor at a time (due to the building permit process and what upgrades would have been required), and Tom worked with us the whole way.

I also made a few changes as we went as i learned more about the process, and TCO handled everything admirably. In the end, for both stages, the space was left in immaculate condition and I was able to be confident that the space was going to be safe for my family.

Asbestos sucks and if I had to deal with it, having TCO handle it for me is a decision I won't regret any time soon.

Private User reviews North Vancouver, BC

Kitchen renovation

The team from TCO Environmental did a great job for us removing hazardous drywall so we could renovate our kitchen. The site was left very clean and the workers were proffessional.
Thanks

1 review Vancouver, BC

Apartment renovation - demolition

Tom & his crew were professional, on time & on budget. They took care of all the details & went the extra mile removing a few unexpected items behind the walls that couldn't have been predicted beforehand. It was reassuring to leave my home in the hands of people that obviously knew what they were doing & clearly took pride in being skilled at their craft.

Private User reviews Vancouver, BC

Quick, courteous and efficient service

I wanted to remove a small amount of drywall with asbestos from my condo kitchen. I met with a few companies and found that TCO Environmental was the most professional and honest. Tom was very responsive via email and telephone. He explained what would be done and was easily able to adjust to my changing schedule owing to the COVID-19 situation.

The quote provided was spot on and the work was completed faster than we had expected. I had left Tom and Mike in the condo while they were working and when I came home I was so happy to find the place spik and span.

I would recommend this company to anyone who is looking to have asbestos removed.

Thank you very much for the positive review! you were an absolute pleasure to deal with. we wish you the best for the rest of your project!

Best Regards,
TCO Environmental

Douglas
Douglas
1 review Langley City, BC

Attic Mold Remediation

Tom and Mike came over to my home to inspect the concerns I had with mold in my attic space. They were very courteous and professional in the concerns I had and agreed with me that due to poor ventilation mold was present on the plywood sheathing and wood trusses. They assured me that this could be addressed and explained to me what they could do to rectify.
Tom got back to me with a written quotation complete with detailed scope of work, risk assessment, WCB conformance and time lines.
TCO was very competitive and I had no reservations with providing them with the go ahead. They performed as they said they would and I'm very satisfied with the job they did to remediate the Mold in my attic.
I would certainly recommend TCO for similar projects in future regards Doug

Lauren
Lauren
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

Basement and stairwell asbestos and vermiculite remediation

In our old house there was vermiculite on top of the crawlspace soil, and a popcorn asbestos ceiling in the basement. This wasn't a big job at only two rooms and we wanted to continue living in the rest of the house while the work was done. I got 4 quotes from various companies. TCO Environmental took my small job seriously (unlike some of the others) and had a good quote both in the details (conditions and expectations) and the price.

Tom and Mike did an excellent job with a good crew. We could stay in the house while the work was done since they sealed everything between our living area and the work area. At the end the job site was clean and all the asbestos and vermiculite gone. I got a detailed report and a clearance letter about that part of the house.

I've already recommended TCO Environmental to two people looking for asbestos remediation. They did an excellent job at a good price and I wouldn't hesitate to hire them again.

Hi Lauren,

Thank you very much for this 10 Star review!

We were very happy to have worked with you on this project and we wish you the best of luck with your remaining renovations!

Sincerely,

Ryan
Ryan
3 reviews Coquitlam, BC

2 bathrooms

We had two bathrooms that required abatement so Tom came by and we went over the project. Tom was professional, on time and discussed the whole process. There team was on time, clean and completed the work in 4 days. After the job was completed there was a small area that got missed now that could have been miscommunicated during our discussion so Tom and his crew had to come back and set up again to finish a small section. Tom did not charge us for this even though it has cost him for the labour and materials as he wanted us to be happy and satisfied. You don’t see this type of service anymore so we were impressed. We looked around and got low to high quotes but I found Tom to be the most transparent and honest. They were in the middle and easy to communicate with. Highly recommend!

Ryan,

Thank you very much for the 10 star review.

It was truly a pleasure to get to know you over the project.

Please feel free to contact us should you ever need anything else in the future.

Take Care!

James
James
0 reviews Maple Ridge, BC

1000 sqf of drywall containing asbestos

Very pleased with the work of TCO Environmental. Tom was professional and extremely friendly from the moment we met, also his crew was very knowledgeable and more then willing too answer all my questions. They gave me a date and stuck with it, all the work was done exactly scheduled and his crew went above and beyond, leaving the work area SPOTLESS!
It was a very refreshing experience dealing with him as it seemed like they actually genuinely cared about my opinion and saftey as there were things i missed he brought too my attention all the while they worked hard and efficiently so i really felt like i got awesome bang for my buck.
Great Job TCO! I would recommend them to anyone looking for professinal abatement or demolition services these guys wont dissapoint.

Stellar review. Thank you very much for the support!

More about TCO Environmental

Our owner has been working in the industry for over 6 years and has worked on projects from small residential renovations to large scale projects like the demolition of the Port Mann Bridge in 2013.

All of our staff are trained and experienced in the removal and disposal of hazardous materials such as lead, asbestos, mould and other hazardous materials. In addition to their current credentials here at TCO we strive to always be advancing our education to stay up to date with the current rules and regulations in our industry.

TCO Environmental is insured and covered by WorkSafeBC so that should the unexpected occur, you can rest easy that no liabililty will fall on you, the customer.

Our goal is to provide safe, high quality, yet affordable abatement solutions to customers looking to remove and dispose of hazardous materials without the risk of exposure to themselves or their loved ones.