CityScape landscape and construction

Calgary AB T3H 3H1
CityScape landscape and construction

Reviews for CityScape landscape and construction

veselkova22
veselkova22

Drainage issues and landscaping

The highest experience, knowledge and work ethics I’ve ever experienced from a company.
I highly recommend Ramo and his team.

Thank you! let us know if we can be of any help in the future.
Ramo

Arlene
Arlene

Backyard landscaping

It was my good fortune and pleasure to have Ramo and his team design and landscape my backyard. Ramo has many great ideas which he and his team brought to fruition while displaying both professionalism and high work ethics. They were all very friendly and polite and did not hesitate to make sure that everything was to my liking. I now have a maintenance free backyard which was my goal. So very happy with the results! I highly recommend Ramo and his team and thank them for making it such a positive experience for me.

Hi Arlen, Your welcome and thank you for your hospitality and your are an amazing kind lady! Pleasure working for you.

Regards
Ramo

chodel in Calgary, Alberta Canada T2T
chodel in Calgary, Alberta Canada T2T

Front garden overhaul

Ramo has three traits that separate him from the competition - creative vision, personal integrity and a tireless work ethic.

We are extremely happy with the work he's done for our family would not hesitate for a moment to recommend him to anyone interested in his wide range of skilled work.

Well done Ramo!

Hi Chodel,
Thank you for the highly detailed review! It was a pleasure working with you, looking forward to future projects with you. Hope you and your family enjoy the front garden all summer long!

Marc
Marc

Landscape lighting

Our yard looks so amazing at night after the installation of the lights. They were quick, friendly and efficient. Highly recommend them.

Hi Marc,
Thank you for taking the time to write me a review! Looking forward to helping out with your next home project.

peter.curran
peter.curran

Landscape

Work was top quality Done on time easy company to deal with
Seemed like they could read your mind on what you really want to done

Hi Peter,
Thanks for the review! It was an absolute pleasure working with you, hope you have been enjoying the space!

Gerry F.
Gerry F.

Landscape

The company did my entire property including trees, lawn, waterfall, pool excavation, low voltage lights and rock work.
Absolutely an excellent job on time and under budget. They continue to do all my landscaping needs after 12 years of service.
Trustworthy and on point always. They did at least 10 percent of the homes in Lynx Ridge.

Hi Gerry,
Thank you kindly! It's always a pleasure working with you.
Ramo and the Cityscape Landscape & Construction Team

More about CityScape landscape and construction

We build landscape projects, repairs, or small jobs.
We have no subcontractors, we do it all and have been since 1998. Here is our list of expertise.

Fire pits, Fire places, sod, fencing, small or large excavation, grading, ponds, landscape lighting, gazebos, pergolas, outdoor kitchens, rock work, retaining walls, drainage problems, sump pumps. Patios, decks, irrigation , commercial snow removal and the list goes on, we do everything outside your house.