Nayab Flooring

Newmarket ON L3X 0A9

Reviews for Nayab Flooring

Lise
Lise

Stairs from main floor to second floor bedrooms

Nayab Flooring was hired to fix my son’s stairs in his condo. The stairs were previously covered with carpet. Once the carpet was removed we discovered the stairs was not wood but cement stairs. I cannot believe how Nayab Flooring transformed the stairs with oak wood stained to match the floor. I was amazed at the work and the beauty of the new stairs. My son is very happy with the work and how the work was carried out with minimum dust and debris. Nayab Flooring, what a great talent you have and thank you so much for a great job. Very pleasant and professional. Thank you Nayab, awesome work. Lise Lapierre

Thank you very much Lise for the review! It was a pleasure working with you. Looking forward to helping out on future projects!

Saireenaq in Oakville
Saireenaq in Oakville

Floors stairs baseboards

Great Job Nayyab Floorings. Your approach to the details are really impressive and worth every penny. Solid Wood floors and engineering wood floor in the basement was done nicely. Excellent work at the stairs.

Thank you very much Saireena for the review! It was a pleasure working with you. Looking forward to helping out on future projects!

Loryn
Loryn

Staircase and Railing

Nayab is a fine craftsman that creates a work of art. He turned my boring horrible staircase and railing into a beautiful work of art mixing wood with iron. He also did my stairway in the most exquisite oak.. His work is amazing and he is not only a perfect craftsman at what he does but he is so kind and pleasant to deal with. I would highly recommend Nayab Flooring. His work is amazing.

Thank you very much Loryn for the review! It was a pleasure working with you. Looking forward to helping out on future projects!

Arvind S.
Arvind S.

Staircase makeover and flooring

Nayab is a great guy..he does his work with perfection giving utmost attention to details. He has been very professional and finished the job on time..I would highly recommend him for all the flooring and staircase makeover..wish you all the best

Thank you very much Arvind for the review! It was a pleasure working with you. Looking forward to helping out on future projects!

Julia
Julia

Hardwood stairs and Iron railing Installation and Finishing.

Nayab did a great job on our stairs. From start to finish he was dedicated to the project, worked diligently and paid attention to detail. He replaced our previous stairs and railing with hardwood, and stained and varnished them to match the rest of our flooring. He worked carefully, and kept his work area clean and tidy. The finished staircase was stunning.

Thank you Julia for the review! It was a pleasure working with you. Looking forward to helping out on future projects!

Majedi.farhanaz
Majedi.farhanaz
1 review Mount Albert, ON

Stairs and floors

Nayab is really a professional worker . I am really happy with the work he has done , plus he has a great attitude. My stairs and my floor looks exactly the way I want . All I can say his work is excellent and I recommend him to anyone . His work perfect. I give five star .

Thank you Majedi for the review! It was a pleasure working with you. Looking forward to helping out on future projects!
Nayab and Team

More about Nayab Flooring

We are insured, bonded with many years of experienced you are at the right place. We have solid reputation and we can guarantee to provide you best service. . We provide in hardwood flooring, Laminate , Vinyl, Staris ,unfinished ,prefinished, sanding and re/finishing , Custom staining ,Old hardwood, and quarter round.

Our are of service are in all GTA, including from Burlington to Oshawa and from Downtown to burrier

Please call us today for free estimate : 647 779 9669

We offer everything possible to fix any problems that arise from any of our services!