A ONE Roofing Corporation

7 Sandy Haven Dr. Toronto ON M1W 3H8
A ONE Roofing Corporation

Reviews for A ONE Roofing Corporation

New roof

My mom needed a new roof and Jack responded quickly to our request back in mar 2021 His pricing was fair and was extremely professional to deal with. He kept me highly informed, and his brochure provided excellent detail. He answered all questions and stayed in touch until he could start the work. The work was completed efficiently and the team was polite and the clean up was fantastic! I highly recommend Jack and will use him when it's time to replace our roof!

Thank you very much for your review. It is my pleasure to work with you. Thank you again for your business and support.

0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

roof replace

Very professional! They are very hard working people and focus on details. After roof replaced, the my house looks like new.

Your review is greatly appreciated. We will keep our commitments and offering our best services.

Sandy and Chris
Sandy and Chris

Replacement of entire roof

Jack was responsive, honest, realistic and knowledgeable. The team of men worked hard from 7:55am to 7:55pm. Professional, respectful and skillful group. They also tidied up and were respectful to our neighbors. Thank you.

Thank you for taking your precious time, we will insist on doing every little thing well

Cliff in Scarborough
Cliff in Scarborough

House and garage roof replaced today.

I was blown away!! They arrived as scheduled and both roofs were completed within 6 hours! Friendly crew cleaned up with little indication they were ever here!! The shingles look incredible. Cliff

We do appreciate your business. It was an honour to do business for you. Thanks again

Jack in Toronto
Jack in Toronto
1 review Aurora, ON

Reshingle my house roof

A-One Roofing team has re-shingled my house. It was a so smooth transaction began from a friendly talk with Jack Li, the sales manager. On the working date, the team arrived on time. They were polite and friendly, took care of all the protections including mine and my neighbour’s properties before doing the work. The shingling was fast and easy. And they took care of all the cleanup and restore after the work. Now I am a happy own with a brand new roof.

thank you very much for your review. It is my pleasure to work with you. Thank you again for your business and support. Stay well!!!

Maria in Scarborough
Maria in Scarborough

Service not Quality

Beware of this company. Low price and low quality as well!!! A huge disappointment!! The service agreed upon was not rendered but still collected the payment. When questioned, they were wishy washy to a point we didn't know which is the truth - they claimed to have completed the service when in fact, only a fraction was completed. Very unhappy customer.

I am very sorry you had a bad experience with our company. First of all, we just collected the money for checking the roof cost and repairing the shingles。We didn't charge you extra money. We checked the roof for you. Everything else is intact. It's just that you don't believe the inspection result of our staff.We are very sorry about this.

umesh963 in Brampton
umesh963 in Brampton

Gutter cleaning, Eavestrough

I hired the services of A One roofing for my roof gutters cleaning, and repairs of eavestrough, gutters and drain pipe extenders. They provided excellent workmanship and quality. Their customer service rep Dali patiently understood all my roof service requirements and send the best roofers to do the job. The roofers were both hardworking and diligently fixed all the issues to the best of my satisfaction.

Wow. Thanks so much for the thorough review Umesh.We really appreciate your feedback. Please don't hesitate to get in touch if you have any questions or concerns in the future.

Mike in Toronto
Mike in Toronto

Good roofing company to recommend

It is excellent experience to ask service from A ONE Roofing, the salesman is very patient, answered all our questions and gave good suggestions. All workers are very professional, did a very quick and nice job. When they were leaving, all area around my house is as clean as they were coming. The price is very competitive, and warranty is much longer than others. If you need change your roof, plan to hire a good quality and low-cost company, just give A ONE Roofing a call….

Thanks Mike....appreciate you taking the time to post a review, it was great working with you.thanks again

estherkim2000 in Toronto, Ontario
estherkim2000 in Toronto, Ontario

Skylight leak repair

I found A-One Roofing through HomeStars. They responded to my request for roof leak repair. They were prompt and after inspection gave me clear options with pricing. They were able to arrange an appointment the same week and fixed the leak in a couple of hours. They provided photos of the work done on the roof and cleaned up around the work site. I'm very satisfied with the repair and the customer service. The cost was reasonable considering that the skylight was reinstalled with new waterproofing. I would recommend this company to others.

We're so happy to hear that to make this such a great experience for you. We try to make it as easy as possible for you. Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us your feedback!

roofing

A ONE Roofing was a great choice, pricing was great and work was done in a very professionally and timely manner. Very happy with the end results, would definitely recommend this company.

Thank you for your wonderful review!!!

If you ever have any questions or concerns about your roof, please do not hesitate to contact us at anytime,

More about A ONE Roofing Corporation

A ONE Roofing is a professional Toronto & LONDON roofing company specializing in residential roof replacement and repair for homeowners from across the Greater Toronto Area. We are fully licensed and insured. We pride ourselves with 30 years combined industry experience,reasonable pricing, and excellent workmanship. The roofing products we install are proudly made in Canada.

Roofing Toronto With A ONE Roofing - http://www.aoneroofing.ca - Call us today for a FREE In-Home Roofing Estimate 519-619-8687

If you are looking for a Roof Replacement Call or visit our online showroom at - http://www.aoneroofing.ca - GTA Toronto & LONDON

Shingles, soffit and fascia, flat roofing, Siding, seamless eavestrogh, chimney repair, Skylight and 24 hours 7
days a week Emergency Services and we are the leak repair experts

We're social-->https://www.facebook.com/aoneroofing.li