A ONE Roofing Corporation

Reviews for A ONE Roofing Corporation

Andrew
Andrew

Poor Service

I hired A One Roofing to fix a water leak in my laundry room. They sent someone to assess the leak, which I showed them personally and made a plan for addressing it which included flashing and cocking on the roof above. Unfortunately, the leak persisted after the work was done. I called back and another roofer came and applied a bit more cocking to other places but again no improvement on the leak. I called a third time and another roofer came, who said he had now found the real source of the leak this time but it will cost an additional $800 to fix. They didn't budge on this price and I did not agree to it so no further work has been done and the leak persists, so I will need to find another company to do the job properly.

In summary, this company charged me $400 to place flashing and cocking that did nothing to improve the leak I had hired them for. They then tried to charge me triple the original price agreed on when it was clear their work was not effective.

Rosella in Toronto
Rosella in Toronto

Replaced roof Shingles

Ken, James and the crew did a great job at enhancing the look of my home in my neighborhood. They replaced all roof shingles and cleaned up all the debri after. Started by 8:30 am and finshed by 3:30 pm. Thanks!

Thank you Rosella for your review and your business.

Jimmy T.
Jimmy T.

Roofing shingles replacement

Roof was done very nicely and professionally. Great clean up job. Workers are polite and friendly.

Thank you Jimmy for your review and nice comments about the staff.

Ron in Toronto
Ron in Toronto

New Roof Shingles

Ken and his team re-shingled my roof in a prompt, professional manner, at a very reasonable cost. They came when they said they would come, had the job done in short order, and when they left my yards and deck looked just like they had before they came. I would definitely recommend A One Roofing

Thank you for your review Ron. Hope you bring us more clients.

Damage roofing

A ONE Roofing is the right choice. When our roof was damaged and leaking water into the house, Aaron and his team quickly identified the issue and fixed it for us. Very kind and professional with the right tools for the job. Would recommend them to anyone needing roof repair.

Thank you for the nice review and recommendation.

Dolly
Dolly

Garage roof

Aaron and his team did a great job in changing the tiling on our garage roof. Would recommend anyone who needs service done on their roofs to call A ONE Roofing.

Thank you Dolly for the review!

lyonaleck
lyonaleck
1 review Windsor, ON

roof replacement

They finish the job fast and clean our drive way landscape, reasonable price. They did a great job

dolly in Scarborough
dolly in Scarborough

install

Great team of roofers! Would recommend and re-employ! It was not an easy job but these guys at Integrity they had all the tools and man power to get the job done. I'm very happy with the results...keep up the good work guys!

Thanks you chosen us. We will keep it.

More about A ONE Roofing Corporation

A ONE Roofing is a professional Toronto & LONDON roofing company specializing in residential roof replacement and repair for homeowners from across the Greater Toronto Area. We are fully licensed and insured. We pride ourselves with 30 years combined industry experience,reasonable pricing, and excellent workmanship. The roofing products we install are proudly made in Canada.

Roofing Toronto With A ONE Roofing - http://www.aoneroofing.ca - Call us today for a FREE In-Home Roofing Estimate 519-619-8687

If you are looking for a Roof Replacement Call or visit our online showroom at - http://www.aoneroofing.ca - GTA Toronto & LONDON

Shingles, soffit and fascia, flat roofing, Siding, seamless eavestrogh, chimney repair, Skylight and 24 hours 7
days a week Emergency Services and we are the leak repair experts