Whyte Plumbing & Heating

Kent in Vancouver
Kent in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

A Job Well Done

Shane was right on time and he got to work right away. Before I knew it, the job was done to perfection. A great experience. I highly recommend Whyte Plumbing & Heating!

Thanks Kent. Happy to hear you had a good experience with us.

Doreen
Doreen

Kitchen Sink Problem

Whyte Plumbing is fantastic. We had a leak under our kitchen sink and Conor sent his best fellow out to take care of it. Same day service was much appreciated. Thanks again for a great job.
Terry and Doreen VB

Thanks Doreen!

Private User reviews Port Moody, BC

Suite Rough In, Fininishing & Fireplace Repair

First I needed Conor for some advice and re doing /repairing some poorly done work by previous trades, and then new fixtures, and then my garage sink...old house, old issues and Conor fixed them all.

He even rebuilt our old gas fireplace with all new parts. One of the new parts happened to be deffective but he figured that out, ordered them again and made the repair. Basically we have a brand new fireplace. If it wasn't for his level of skill and knowledge I would have had to buy a whole new fireplace.

Not easy to find someone that can work on old homes with old challenges!

An excellent experience. Conor was very respectful to our house, mindful of the baby sleeping, and just a good guy to have around. I highly reccommend Whyte plumbing & heating.

Hi Brian, thanks for the kind words. We really enjoyed working with you. Whyte Plumbing & Heating

Leah R
Leah R

Quick response, professional service

Whyte Plumbing & Heating responded to my request almost immediately and was able to come inspect the issue in my home the following morning. My toilet is rare and the part needed was challenging to acquire but they were able to source it within a few days and return to complete the fix. Price was less than expected and service was professional and prompt from start to finish. Will definitely use again in future!

Thanks Leah

Private User reviews Vancouver, BC

Install cleanout on stack; replace bathtub fixtures

Conor is responsive, friendly, efficient. He gave honest advice (dissuaded me from replacing an outdoor faucet lever that wasn't broken); and he was patient enough to keep explaining what he was doing to a non-technical person like myself. The cost of job included video footage from putting a camera down the drain which was invaluable because it showed the condition of the pipe.

Thanks Terrie!

Private User reviews New Westminster, BC

The Quest of the WaterShutdown Valve

Came in Time, with faucets we wanted from Home Depot, Then when i showed him the shower issue, he help find the water valve after couple of hours of talking to people while he install faucets, and then finally got the information from the manager where it is at. He fix the shower in fast manner. Awesome service.

Thanks for the positive feedback. Whyte Plumbing & Heating

Sink repair, garburator repair

Great service! Very punctual and diligent in their repairs. Conor is an A+ plumber who can fix literally anything you have issues with. Will definitely be using him again.

Thanks Amir. Whyte Plumbing & Heating

Luc J.M in Toronto
Luc J.M in Toronto
1 review Richmond, BC

Repiping Project

Probably our most positive experience with a plumbing firm ever. In a highly competitive market, especially these days, people who go the extra mile stand out. Conor certainly lived up to this standard. Jeevan and Conor provided extraordinarily efficient service in terms of communication, competitiveness in pricing, and workmanship.

Thanks Luc, it was our pleasure to work for yourself and Beth. Whyte Plumbing & Heating

Stephen in Burnaby
Stephen in Burnaby
0 reviews Burnaby, BC

Bath tub spout repair

Conor was very efficient and pleasant to deal with. He responded to my Email within 10 minutes and completed the repairs the very next day. I highly recommend Whyte Plumbing & Heating!

Thanks Stephen. Whyte Plumbing & Heating

Toilet backed up

The toilet at the office was backed up and needed it repaired quickly. I called Whyte Plumbing & Heating and they were at my office the same day, just a couple hours later. Friendly plumber and the service call was very quick. These guys are reliable and would highly recommend.

Thanks Amar, glad we were able to help you out. Whyte Plumbing & Heating

More about Whyte Plumbing & Heating

From a full home renovation to a leaky faucet, we have you covered at Whyte Plumbing and Heating. We offer very competitive prices and all our work is done to the highest standard. All our tradesmen are Red Seal certified and fully insured. Get in touch today for a free quote.