Vancouver BC V6Z 3E5

Reviews for Whyte Plumbing and Heating

Cora
Cora
6 reviews Burnaby, BC

Re-pipe entire house to replace leaking copper pipes

When I first reached out to Homestars I wasn't prepared to repipe my entire house, fearing that it would be too costly, messy and disruptive. However, Conor Whyte is the pinnacle of professionalism. He offered to do an assessment at my convenience. He clearly explained the steps, timeline and expense involved. He was not pushy but was confident in the quality of work he could provide. After speaking to a few other contractors, I chose Whyte Plumbing for the job and has not been disappointed. Not only was Conor able to deliver on the quality of work as promised, he showed up on time or would notify if there was a change in schedule. I had been involved in some other previous home projects and sometimes the contractor won't show up at all, with no explanation. Not Conor! He was courteous and respectful toward our timelines and concerns. His company has exceeded my expectations on this project and I would not hesitate to work with him again.

Thanks so much for the kind words Cora. It's been a pleasure working for you and I'm delighted we've exceeded your expectations. Whyte Plumbing and Heating

Dagmar
Dagmar
0 reviews Vancouver, BC

hose bib installation

Outdoor hose bibs in my near new condo building are not frost free and likely not best quality. After several let go causing flooding, evacuations, restoration I (and other owners) have lived in fear of this happening. It looked like the pipes in my unit were't even accessible but Conor made it happen; he turned a sow's ear into a silk purse. He is a calm, creative, problem solver. I now have a frost free hose bib plus an easily accessible shut off for extra good measure. Definitely peace of mind, no more worries about flooding the business below me. Conor responded to my emails right away, came when he said he would and actually charged less because he did not need to reroute other plumbing so I could reach shut offs to unit. His work is top notch, he's pleasant to have around and he cleans up after himself. I and others in my building are very happy with Conor's work. I would recommend him to anyone, already have.

Thank you for the kind words, it was a pleasure to do the work for you. Whyte Plumbing and Heating

Libi
Libi
0 reviews Delta, ON

Shower installation

Thank you so much for the service!

Connor was so professional yet friendly and honest, he was working so hard to fix our awful shower and did a great job.

I love our new shower!

Thanks

My pleasure, I'm glad you love the new shower. Whyte Plumbing and Heating

Happy C.
Happy C.

Garburator replacement

Connor was great to deal with and did an awesome job. I have recommended him to friends and colleagues.

Thanks Charlotte. Whyte Plumbing and Heating

Keith in Delta
Keith in Delta
1 review Delta, BC

Plumbing service - combi boiler replacement

Conor was very professional and competent. I would highly recommend him for anyone needing plumbing service. I will be using him for all future plumbing work. He is very friendly too.

Thanks Keith. Looking forward to solving all of your Plumbing and Heating issues in the future.

DrM in Vancouver
DrM in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Plumbing at my downtown condo

This company’s services were recommended to me by a friend. They set up and completed the repair immediately and I was highly satisfied with the work. I would strongly recommend their services to anyone!

Thank you, it was our pleasure.

April in Vancouver
April in Vancouver

Kitchen Renovation

I renovated my kitchen and was referred to Whyte Plumbing. They were affordable and we are very happy with the quality of the job. Will be using their services again!

It was a pleasure working for you, looking forward to the next one. Thanks

More about Whyte Plumbing and Heating

From a full home renovation to a leaky faucet, we have you covered at Whyte Plumbing and Heating. We offer very competitive prices and all our work is done to the highest standard. All our tradesmen are Red Seal certified and fully insured. Get in touch today for a free quote.