Skrew it construction solutions inc

Design/Build
Vancouver BC V5V 3C1
Design/Build
Skrew it construction solutions inc

Reviews for Skrew it construction solutions inc

Tanner
Tanner
2 reviews Surrey, BC

Suiting a basement.

I was nearing the end of my renovation and I needed some help with finishing - floor leveling- and design. I’m not a professional contractor and things were getting on timewise for this project.

Clarke was very knowledgeable in all aspects of the job at hand. He came in and came up with out of the box ideas for how to make some pieces of the finishing work. Some of the tasks were, levelling the floor and laying the floor with me, doing the baseboards perfectly, and designing and finishing off the kitchen backsplash. I couldn’t have done this job without his help. The design of the backsplash and stainless electrical covers is still the reason why this basement came out the way it did.
I highly recommend using Clarke right from the beginning.

Kelli Chan  in Vancouver
Kelli Chan in Vancouver

Custom bar table & 2 bar benches

SKREW IT CONSTRUCTION is professional, efficient and highly creative in the area of building custom furniture. I was able to work with Clarke to incorporate design, function and cost effective ideas during the building process. Overall, it was a great experience, and I would recommend their services to anyone who appreciates creativity and fresh ideas when renovating or building a home or professional space.

AlchemyArtsEmporium in Chilliwack
AlchemyArtsEmporium in Chilliwack
0 reviews Chilliwack, BC

Tattoo studio

Skrew It Construction literally made our dreams come true. They helped us take an almost 100 year old building that was falling apart and completely restore and renovate it into our new tattoo studio. From plumbing and electrical work to framing, flooring and drywall they did it all with confidence and professionalism and helped guide us through our designs from the ground up. Everyone who has walked through our doors is completely blown away at the transformation this building has gone through and I will always recommend Skrew It to anyone looking for an honest and skilled contractor.

hgblum
hgblum

Kitchen renovation

Clarke from Skrew It is wonderful to work with. I’m not very good at designs, all I had was a rough idea of wanting the kitchen redone with white cabinets. He came up with some wonderful designs. I had no idea all the detail that goes into the floor plan, colour, pattern and style of tile backsplash, under lighting etc. I’m so happy with the end result and how it all flows together with my white cabinets, quarts counters and beautiful and simple pattered backsplash! I would definitely recommend Clarke and Skrew It construction.

JL in Surrey
JL in Surrey
0 reviews Surrey, BC

Home Reno

Clarke’s work is amazing! He is professional and creative. He works with my ideas and knows how to execute them. I have seen other work that he has done, and it’s what convinced me to use this company for some renos in my new home. I’d definitely use Screw It Construction again.

Savannahstjean in Vancouver
Savannahstjean in Vancouver

Kitchen and bathroom renovation

My husband and I hired Skrew It Construction to complete a renovation on our kitchen and bathroom and we are so happy with the work! Their attention to detail and keen eye for the small details made the Reno go from great to PHENOMENAL! Thank you so much for such a great job, Skew It! We are so happy.

Amy in Vancouver
Amy in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Salon project

Clarke he helped me build my salon in Olympic Village. He has such a good eye for design. Everybody who comes into the salon says that it's super unique and modern looking. I would definitely recommend him to my friends and family and would use him again some time in the future.

Private User reviews Chilliwack, BC

Kitchen,front deck of house

Screw it construction was recommended to us and we went with this company,we have no regrets,they did a super job!AlwYs prepared and on time,friendly and honest,I am very happy with the outcome

More about Skrew it construction solutions inc

Skrew it construction solutions inc, aka the skrew it squad. We are a general contracting firm with out own "in house" manufacturing. We specialize in home renovations and commercial tenant improvements.We are able to handle small home renovations or large scale commercial projects from start to finish.

Wether our clients need design assistance, general contracting, project management, custom manufacturing, installation services, and or everything in between we have the experience and knowledge to take on as much or as little as required to help make your project run smoothly.

We have extensive knowledge in kitchen and bathrooms and retail renovations, and with a 3000sqf + office and shop we are able to custom manufacture just about anything to meet our clients need rather than out source and lose control of the quality. This gives our clients the ability to arrange to come and see their product(s) on location at our shop before it's shipped to their home to ensure they are getting exactly what they want! This saves time, money, and often stress on our clients if and when they want the security of seeing our operation first hand.

This also allows clients much more flexibility and control over any adjustments, and or changes prior, to the delivery of any custom parts, millwork, or other components we are producing to the clients. Saving time and often money rather than having to send anything back.

We work very closely with our clients on all aspects of our clients projects to ensure high quality, smooth service, and an overall enjoyable experience that allows the client to be as involved as they would like.

Our #Skreitsquad looks forward to speaking to you about your project, and don't forget...

Don't just nail it, Skrew it!