Silicone Seals

Handyman Services
Toronto ON M9C 1H6

HomeStars  >  Handyman Services in Old Toronto  >  Silicone Seals  >  Excellent Overall
Nav from Vaughan
Nav from Vaughan

Excellent Overall

I put in a request for a quote on Homestars as I needed some damaged drywall replaced. Very quickly, I heard from Dmitri. I explained to him the nature of the work I needed done. He was very detailed in explaining everything to me, and also very understanding in scheduling around my tenants schedule. He was able to give me quote based on photos that I sent.

Once the work was done, they sent photos to confirm everything since I wasnt on site to see the work. The job was done with no hidden costs and they didnt ask for any payment until the work was fully completed to my satisfaction.

Very polite and responsive, I dont have a single negative thing to say!

I hope I never need to do more repair work, but if I do, these guys would be my first option.

Thank you for the kind words Nav. Although Silicone Seals focuses on leaks, caulking, drafts and keeping pests out of your home, we always have a little time for where we started......small repairs. let us know if you need us again.