Silicone Seals

DBrooks
DBrooks
4 reviews Niagara On The Lake, ON

Drywall repairs

Had a couple of drywall repairs required in my basement ceiling, along with some water damaged baseboards also in the basement. Andrei and Dimitri did a great job ....communication was excellent, price was fair, and they did a good ob of clean up.

Now have them scheduled for some other work that I need.
Thanks for the great job guys! Diane

Thank you Diane, we enjoyed completing your drywall repairs and getting the space back to looking new

Desk staining

Work was done efficiently and in a timely fashion. They were very clean and work done very diligently. Large oil stain I had they removed it. Deck looks brand new. Thank you for the excellent service would highly recommend them.

Thank you, we're glad you are happy with your deck restoration

Patrick in Toronto
Patrick in Toronto

Assembly of furniture

Andrei did a really great job assembling a complicated desk.
Polite, efficient and cared about his work. Really helpful and able to finish the job properly in a timely manner.
Definitely recommend

Thank you for the kind review!

Clare from Toronto
Clare from Toronto

Plumbing issues

I have contacted Dimitri and Andrei twice now for separate plumbing issues in our home. On both occasions they were punctual and respectful. They took the time to explain to me what the problem was and were completely honest about a very simple fix on the first leak, and did not try to sell it as a larger problem to create more work for themselves. They completely cleaned up after themselves and were friendly and professional throughout the entire visit. I would have absolutely no hesitation in calling them again for any handyman type job that I have.

Thank you, it was great working with you and we are happy we were able to help resolve the issue

Furniture Assembly - HIGHLY RECOMMEND

Received a call within minutes of requesting service on Homestars. Was very impress with how professional and immediate the communication was. We had purchase a large piece of furniture online which required assembly, Andrei was over within a couple of days. He was so professional and polite. Took all COVID type of precautions. Andrei did not even seem to mind when the family cat was around him as he worked.
I am so happy we got these folks to help us out. They will be my first call when a future need arises.
Thanks again for a great job

Thank you very much and it was great working with you.

Shower caulking

We have had leak/caulking issues in our shower multiple times over the last several years. Andrei and his colleague did the most thorough caulking job and identification of source of leak vs. any person we used previously. Further, the patching of the ceiling on the floor below was also extremely well done where it matches the rest of the ceiling colour.

I would highly recommend his services.

Thank you for the positive feedback. We are happy to hear you are satisfied with our caulking service and the water damage repair.

Shower Caulking Replacement

My shower surround was covered in mildew and I could never scrub it clean. Andrei came out and quickly cleared out all the old caulking, and replaced it. The product he recommended looks great and is also much easier to clean. Thank you Seals!

Thank you for the feedback, we are glad you're happy with the product and service

Margo
Margo

Addition/sunroom draft/leak

We recently moved into a new home and I noticed our sunroom/addition had some water and a cold draft coming from underneath the sliding doors leading to the patio. Andrei and Dimitri identified the source of the problem, they foamed the gaps underneath the threshold, and caulked the exterior of the entire sunroom perimeter. Very happy with the results, thank you Silicone Seals!

Thank you very much for the positive feedback. It's always our goal to make your home and energy efficient and comfortable as possible.

ganghel3000
ganghel3000

Bathroom caulking

We had some of the caulking in our upstairs bathroom starting to peel off and a bit of black mold forming in the corners of the bathtub.
I contacted the guys from Silicone Seals, they got back to me quickly. Luckily they had a same day appointment slot, Andrei came and had the caulking replaced in under one hour.
Looks great, haven't had any issues since.

Thank you for the positive feedback. We really strive to please our customers.

More about Silicone Seals

Silicone Seals - our sub brand dedicated to improve your home's energy efficiency and esthetic, for the winter and summer seasons
- drafts
- broken seals around windows and doors
- caulking that is mouldy and falling apart in your bathroom or kitchen
- windows and trim
- inside and outside
Interior water damage repair, including drywall, ceiling, and floor repair.
Window trim repair.
Stud and joist repair/replacing. Painting/repainting damaged or new surfaces.
Contact the Seals for a free estimate