Chameleon Contracting & Electrical Services

Janet
Janet
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

Bathroom renovation

Dina at Chameleon was wonderful. Responsive by e-mail and gave good advice. She was prompt, did what she said she would and did a superb job. I would highly recommend her. She did the electrical work for heated floor and installed lighting in my bathroom and bedroom.

Thank you, Janet! It was a pleasure to work in your unique home.

Tim
Tim
1 review Edmonton, AB

Window Repair

I had Chameleon come repair a broken single pane window in my 1930's home. The work was done quickly and efficiently, and matches the original craftsmanship. A very clean and professional job. I would definitely recommend Chameleon for any Reno work you require.

Thank you, Tim. It was a pleasure to restore your window to its original function and beauty.

Wally
Wally
1 review Spruce Grove, AB

Weird electrical things.

Had Dina and Tim into check my electrical. Weird light dim and brightness, battery backups clicking and doing odd things.
Turns out something was wrong with the feed coming into the house. They contacted the provider for me and they were fixing it as I came home.
I was expecting a larger bill as well, being 2 people and an hour or more at my house....very reasonably priced and amazing to work with!

Thank you, Wally. We are happy to have fixed your longstanding electrical issue.

More about Chameleon Contracting & Electrical Services

Residential and commercial electrical, carpentry, windows, flooring, tile, painting, and design.
Looking for Electricians pros in Edmonton?