Dana Smart Homes

Reviews for Dana Smart Homes

Nahid V.
Nahid V.

Major Residential Renovation

Last summer I was renovating my entire bungalow house and I used Dana Smart Homes for electrical and smart home services. All electrical work had to be redone as my entire kitchen was being relocated on the main floor and I was having open concept family room.
At that point, I was not very familiar with home automation, but i was given a price that I originally thought costed too high. However I was then explained full details by Arian and offered a full crestron automation system including Lights, music, TVs and security to be automated; and everything made sense. After using it for over one year I have to say, it did miracles in every day routine and was well worth the money. I guess the less technology you know of, you appreciate it more like I did. Thank you for your patience and attention to every single detail! I recommend this company for any similar projects.

Thank you very much for your trust in our team! It was a pleasure to work with you.

meddisi
meddisi

Smart Home

I have nothing but gratitude toward Dana Smart Homes and the degree of professionalism they delivered in their work. I travel frequently and while I’m away I have remote access to security cameras, lights, thermostat etc. While at home, the amazing media server system allows me to access my movies and music files from any device around my home. My system is Control4 and they have updated the entire system twice with no extra charges. They had a thorough and clear way of teaching me how to use the app. Thank you so much Mendel for your high quality service and continuous support!!

Our team at Dana Smart Homes really appreciates your kind words and the rating! We are glad that you are still happy with your automation system. As you know you can always give us a call if you have any troubles or need an upgrade. Once again thank you!

More about Dana Smart Homes

Lighting, Audio. Video, Security, Surveillance, and much more are done by our experts. We integrate the technology that you might already own with the best devices from the best brands to make your life easier! Call Alexa or Google Home to lock your door, see who is ringing your door, turn off lights or arm your home! All from a button or a simple voice command. That’s how you can use all these gadgets that have been added to our life, but still get back your control on them!

While there are many great electricians that can wire your new project professionally, there are not quite a few that can come up with the electrical plan, lighting plan and wiring that you will need in the next 20 years with all these new changes in Home Technology.

Aside from planning and installation of your electrical layouts; our team of Master Electricians and Professional Engineers; take your project to next level by foreseeing and implementing new technologies. The bonus is that the cost will be lower when everything is done properly from the beginning!