KNR plumbing inc.

Calgary AB T3L 2Y1
KNR plumbing inc.

Reviews for KNR plumbing inc.

Doug in Calgary
Doug in Calgary

Diagnosed well problem and repaired

Contacted Roy with a low pressure problem on well water line. He came out when he said he would and quickly found the problem and fixed it. Personal, upfront and honest service. I recommend highly and will use again without hesitation. Thanks Roy!

Thank you for the kind words, really appreciate the review

Mschulz
Mschulz

Bathrooms; Kitchen; Basement

Full home renovations. Handled professionally and on a timely basis. Reasonable pricing. Great overall experience. Highly recommend.

Thank you for your reply, I greatly appreciate your business and I'm glad to help.

Kent B.
Kent B.

Plumbing Repair

Roy and Kyle responded almost immediately to my request for a repair/replacement quote. They arrived the same day within the estimated time window. They quickly replaced my exterior faucet at a low price that can't be beat! When the new vacuum breaker leaked due to a defective seal, they quickly replaced it with another without blinking. They were courteous throughout their time at my place and cleaned up after themselves. I would highly recommend KNR plumbing.

Hey Kent thank you for the great review. I'm glad you were happy with our service as we look forward to hearing from you in the future .

Thanks from KNR Plumbing inc.

GREAT C.
GREAT C.
1 review Chestermere, AB

Multiple projects

KNR Plumb8ng is all I use for my plumbing work on all my projects. Great price. Quality work.

Thanks Gord for great review look forward to working on more projects together!

More about KNR plumbing inc.

KNR Plumbing Inc. was incorporated in 2019.

Kiel Rempel and Roy Ashcroft have been plumbing for 13 years and servicing Calgary and the surrounding areas. Our vision at KNR Plumbing Inc. is to provide our customers with a complete plumbing solution that best suits their needs as well as staying in their budget. We provide quality products and excellent services that exceed our customer expectations in the plumbing industry.
We always make sure we offer our customers value for their money. We are looking forward to hearing from you.

KNR Plumbing Inc.