Moving & Storage
Vaughan ON L4J 5E3

Reviews for S.B Movers

Rachel
Rachel

Loading truck for house move

We rented a 26" UHaul to move everything from our house, and hired S.B Movers to load the truck for us. They were professional, efficient, and we even got compliments on how well the truck was loaded (from the company that unloaded in another province). The price was better than all other quotes I received and the owner was very responsive. Highly recommend.

Andrea in Toronto
Andrea in Toronto
0 reviews North York, ON

Best Movers…..

So happy we hired SB Movers for our last move. Total professionals, hardworking, friendly and terrific to deal with.
The care they took of our furnishings and possessions was nothing less than perfect. Highly recommend.

Amazing Service!

Needed a few items moved from one house to another. I filled out the online estimate form on their website Saturday morning and by Saturday night they contacted me and were available to do the job the next day. They were very professional. They communicated their arrival time. They worked quickly but took excellent care of the items. They ensured that no damage occurred and they kept the homes clean. I am very appreciative of the job they did and I highly recommend them.

Thank you for using our service!

Joe
Joe

Efficient, Fairly Priced, Amazing People

Shimon is amazing there are no words to describe his kindness! He was flexible in every aspect of the word and has helped my family and my community. Thank you for all you do!

Hello we are so happy to hear your excellent experience with our moving team.
Enjoy your new home .

Penina
Penina

Moving furniture after renovation

The movers arrived on time , were careful with my furniture and showed respect to my home. They listened to where I wanted the items placed.

Excellent work.

Hello we are so happy to hear your excellent experience with our moving team.
Enjoy your new home .

Liran in Mississauga
Liran in Mississauga

Best moving experience i've ever had

Moving can be a very stressful and overwhelming experience, but SB Movers goes above and beyond to remove a tremendous amount of stress from the process. Their exceptional service and attention to detail ensure that you can sit back, relax, and let them handle all the heavy lifting.

They take care of everything, from packing your belongings to safely transporting them to your new home. And their experienced team is always on hand to answer any questions or concerns you may have along the way.

I truly believe that SB Movers is one of the best in the business when it comes to removing the stress from the moving process. They are a company that genuinely cares about its clients, and they go to great lengths to ensure that the moving experience is as positive and stress-free as possible. So if you're in need of a moving company, I highly recommend giving SB Movers a call.

Hello Liran,

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Residential moving

SB movers is an excellent choice for any moving you might require. We moved from one house to another. They were efficient and professional and the most economical choice. They took care of each item that was moved. And even two days later, we needed something moved again and they came and did it with pleasure.

Hello ,thank you for your review, we are so happy to hear you had an excellent experience using our moving service's.

Joydeep
Joydeep

House move

I hired SB movers and I was extremely impressed by there service. There were many hiccups at my end but they still worked hard with smiling faces until 11 pm and close everything before they left.

Hello , thank you for your review, we are so happy to hear you had an excellent experience using our moving service's.

Shelley Harris
Shelley Harris

Move smooth from beginning to end

I hired SB Movers for a small move from a condo to a senior residence for my mother. The movers arrived promptly and they were accommodating from the beginning to the end with timing and courtesy. The care of wrapping each piece at one end, to the unwrapping and placing at the final end was much appreciated.

I would definitely use SB Movers again and highly recommend this company to others.

Elana in Montréal
Elana in Montréal

Amazing movers.!!!

Shimon and his team were exactly what you want in movers. Professional, great to work with, very reasonably priced (we are a big family with a lot of stuff!! and they were careful and efficient!!! They were really great- I highly recommend them.

Hello Elana

More about S.B Movers

S. B Movers have served thousands of happy clients in the greater GTA   since 2010. We strive to give the best service possible, and we make it our mission to leave every customer smiling. Whether you are moving across the street or across the country, S. B Movers will ...
Looking for Moving & Storage pros in Burlington?