Moving & Storage
Vaughan ON L4J 5E3

Reviews for S.B Movers

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Excellent professional service

I just had SB movers move my 4 bedroom house. They were punctual, courteous and took excellent care not to damage any of my belongings. I would highly recommend using their services to anyone looking to move.

3 Bedroom House Move

We used S B movers to move from a 3 bedroom house. They came on time and worked quickly and efficiently. We just finished renovations and they took extra care to make sure nothing got damaged. Would highly recommend Shimon and his team !

Linda 0
Linda 0

Moving Basement

I just moved using S&B movers and they were professional and Amazing I would Highly recommend them for anyone who is planning on moving they are worth 10 stars out of 10

Keren in Thornhill
Keren in Thornhill

Moving

I called Shimon last week, told him I need movers to move my house, he was accommodating the time that was better for me.
They came on time!
We’re very professional
I need to move back in a year from now- definitely I’ll call them again
Thank you so much !

Edna
Edna

S.B movers

We used S.B movers services to move, it was easy to book, the movers arrived on time, did an amazing job with packing and wrapping, they worked fast and efficient.
Defiantly recommend!
Thank you S.B movers

Hello Edna,
Thank you for using our moving services.

Nir in Thornhill
Nir in Thornhill

Great service - moving with ease.

I used the services of S.B Movers to move all my content out of my condo and locker into a storage unit. The moving crew arrived on time, and were very professional making the move an easy one.
They disassembled and wrapped all the furniture and make sure nothing gets damaged.
Really happy with the service and I highly recommend them for your move.

Aaron
Aaron

Moving in Toronto

Moved to a new house during winter break.

Guys arrived on time, worked quickly and professionally and got the job done with no hassles.

I don't expect to move again any time soon, but if I did I would contact Shimon again.

Hello Aaron
thank you for your review, we are so happy to hear you had a great excellent experience using our moving service's.

Highly recommend these guys

Top 10 reasons to use S.B. Movers 1) On time 2) followed instructions perfectly 3) cordial and respectful 4) when asked for adjustments to moving instructions did so with a smile 5) Used PPE with no hesitation 6) followed instructions perfectly 7) called different required stops ahead to make sure timelines were followed 8) worked within the estimated time frame 9) neat workers 10) for all the above, incredibly well priced. Summary: USE S.B. Movers for all your moving needs

Hello ,

sheila in thornhill ontario
sheila in thornhill ontario

Movers

I chose S.B Movers because they came highly recommended. They certainly lived up to their reputation! They are efficient, careful, and professional. I have moved multiple times and can truly say that this team was the best I have ever used. They were accomodating and priced very well! 10 Stars to Shimon and his team!!!

Hello ,
enjoy your new home.

Moving

Just completed a move with S.B. Movers. Moved from a house to another house. They were fantastic! On time, efficient, polite, careful with my items, and patient.I highly recommend them for your moving needs.

Thank you for using our service!

More about S.B Movers

S. B Movers have served thousands of happy clients in the greater GTA   since 2010. We strive to give the best service possible, and we make it our mission to leave every customer smiling. Whether you are moving across the street or across the country, S. B Movers will ...
Looking for Moving & Storage pros in Burlington?