Align Decking

dgraansma in Uxbridge
dgraansma in Uxbridge
0 reviews Uxbridge, ON

Deck and Skirting

Dale and his team have been a pleasure to work with. Their response time, open communication and quality of work, have been beyond expectations. Since day one, we are happy we chose Align Decking and would highly recommend their services for all your decking needs.

JKO in Uxbridge
JKO in Uxbridge
0 reviews Uxbridge, ON

Built a 2 Storey Deck

I was forwarded Dale's information by a friend who happened to come across it on Facebook. I saw the pictures of his work (very impressed) and decided to call him for a quote. Without coming out right away and seeing my property, I was asked for approx. dimensions and the type of deck I was looking for and was given a quote on line that night. Once I had finished "shopping around", I decided to give my business to Dale of Align Decking. I found Dale to be very honest and factual on what would need to take place to get my deck installed. Since, I wanted to do it right - I also involved the city and got a permit for the construction of my deck. Dale dealt directly with the Inspector assigned to my deck which took a huge weight off my shoulders. Although, we had a lot of unfortunate weather delays, Dale was true to his word as to when he could start and have the job completed. I now have the 2 storey deck of my dreams and cannot thank Dale and his team enough for the great job they did constructing my deck. Everything was built to code and they cleaned up after themselves, every time they were at my house working on the deck. Dale is very easy going and a true gentleman. I would recommend Align Decking to any one of my friends and family. His work is outstanding!

Looking for Decks pros in Uxbridge?