Davis Masonry

Reviews for Davis Masonry

Tracy
Tracy
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Flagstone patio installation in the backyard.

I am well pleased with the work done by Davis Masonary. They have excellent communication skills regarding the process and progress of their work to keep the customer in the loop with what is happening. The work was professionally done and they demonstrated great consideration and thought into what they do. Their price is reasonable and their business is honest. Thank you for installing our patio so that we can enjoy our backyard!

Thank you Tracy for the feedback. It was a pleasure working with you

Anna
Anna

Brick repair and parging

The bricks at the foot of our garage wall were damaged because they are close to the grading. Greg repaired the bricks and parged them with cement. His work is done in high quality. We are very satisfied with his work. Greg is very friendly and responsive to all of our questions. We would recommend him to whoever needs masonry work done!

Thanks for the feedback Anna, all the best!

peterdorfman
peterdorfman

Flagstone installation

Really pleased with the work! Good price and quality work. We've had other flagstone work done and this was the best. Greg was easy to deal with and the work was completed in the time he projected. Highly recommended.

Peter

Thank you for the feedback Peter. it was my pleasure and I look forward to working with you again in the future

Chris and Marion from Burlington
Chris and Marion from Burlington
8 reviews Burlington, ON

Front steps repair

We had the front steps repaired 2 years ago but they really needed re-working. The grouting was degenerating and the steps had loosened to the point it was a safety issue. Greg responded to our request for quotes and was very responsive to the questions we had. He was able to start almost immediately and completed the job quickly and efficiently. We are very happy with the work and he left the area clean and tidy. Greg is professional and personable so I have no problem recommending him.

Thank you Chris and Marion for the kind words and the hospitality. it was a pleasure working with you

Lori from Burlington
Lori from Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Backyard stonework landscaping

We hired Greg to fix a retaining wall was that was falling over, to level a portion of our patio stones that were sinking in, and to repairing a shifting stone walkway to the backyard.

He arrived on time and as agreed, worked hard, and did an excellent job. He was pleasant and professional, hard-working, and we would hire him again for other stone landscaping or masonry work. I already have a couple of projects in mind for for him for next year!

Thanks Greg!

Thanks for the feedback Lori, and for your hospitality. I look forward to working with you again soon

Frank.budhram
Frank.budhram

Concrete / Cement work, parging a s rebuilding wall

Great work. Highly recommendable, reliable and very very friendly. On time, knowledgeable, went out of his way many time to accommodate me

Thanks for the feedback Frank. It was a pleasure working with you. Hopefully we connect again soon

Jewan
Jewan

Masonary - chimney

Very good Work. I am really impressed with the work, personality. After work he cleanup un all work areas and very punctual. I will strongly recommend him .

Thank you for the feedback Jewan. It was a pleasure working with you

sclementi
sclementi

Brick Planter

We love our brick planter!!!! We told Greg what we wanted and he delivered above expectation. Working together with us offering suggestions that made it even better in terms if appearance and safety. Even offers extra seating space!!! Will be asking him for his services again in the near future for front of the house!

Thank you for the feedback. I would be happy to work with you on future project

More about Davis Masonry

Hi my name is Greg and I started Davis Masonry in 2014 as a Subcontractor. Ive worked with several different companies and what Ive realized is that big companies have a hard time providing consistently high quality work, because there are so many variables.
I pride myself on providing high quality work every time and my team has the same vision. Im always either on site getting my hands dirty, or stopping by to check that our standards are being met