Newhart Landscaping Construction Ltd

annika s.
annika s.
1 review Sherwood Park, AB

Backyard landscaping

Newhart Landscaping did an amazing job fixing an already existing retaining wall. They did such a great job redesigning the layout of the wall by moving the stairs from the middle of the wall to the end of the wall and adding in proper drainage and all the rest that goes with that. The crew was absolutely fantastic and their quality of work is outstanding. I would recommend Newhart for all your landscaping needs.

Thank you so much! We have a great time working with you :)

More about Newhart Landscaping Construction Ltd

As a leading provider of landscaping, we take pride in offering the best landscaping. We are dedicated to serving the needs of our customers each and every day. We use quality products, and are constantly in tune with new products and designs. I define success in a number of ways. Good customer service, we’ve all heard it, but what does it mean to me? It means, being on time, lots of communication, being flexible, understanding what each person wants. Taking care of not just you my customers, but the trades I work with and the people I employ. Success is a job well done, and a smile on everyones face. I have pride in the work we do, and I know you will too!

This is my commitment to you! Thank you for letting me be a part of your idea!