Armstrong Home Renovations

Reviews for Armstrong Home Renovations

Vinsen
Vinsen

Bathroom and kitchen renovation

The guys from Armstrong were really professional and experienced on what they did. From the moment i talked with them about what i wanted and the quote they were really easy and positive to talk too. They gave me their ideas after i asked them and were really helpful with the decision. Sonel and hus crew were right on time every day and precise with the timeline they said it would take to get done. I love my new bathroom and kitchen renovation at my house. They have their own trades for everything so i would highly recommend them.

Martin
Martin

Three bathrooms and main floor tiling

Sonel and his crew are very experienced and very professional. We got tiling done in our three bathrooms and on the main floor. Work was done promptly and it looks amazing. These guys are professional, hard working, and very experienced. Highly recommend!!

HomeStars in Calgary
HomeStars in Calgary

Complete en-suite bathroom Reno and condo Kitchen update

Sonel totally stripped my bathroom and built it from scratch adding all the extra features that I wanted. They showed up when they said completed it on time and cost what he quoted. I love my bathroom.

Sonel came in and updated my 40 year old rental condo with new counter tops, tiling, sink, hood fan and painted the cupboards he did exactly what I wanted. A great job on time and within budget. I was pleased with the work so I got them into my home to redo my en-suite

Thank you Carolyn ,We are glad you're happy with the results and We are glad we got to do your master washroom to

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Bathtub and tile

These guys are professional and courteous. They replaced 2 bathtubs and tiled around them. Couldn't be happier with the quality of their work. Would not hesitate to use them again.

Thank you very much and we're glad you're happy what we did at your place

Helen in Toronto
Helen in Toronto

Bathroom reno

So happy with the work completed by Sonel, Mirri and team. Very professional and personable service. Was promised a new bathroom in a week the work was completed in 6 days. Bathroom upgraded from early 80's style to 2020 style! LOVE LOVE LOVE my new bathroom. Would definately recommend!!!

Thank you Helen we're glad you're happy with what we did

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Bathroom Renovation

Our experience with Armstrong Home Renovations was amazing from start to finish! We are so impressed with our new bathroom - they really did go above and beyond! We will definitely have them back to renovate our next project.

Mariusz in Toronto
Mariusz in Toronto

Kitchen and Bathrooms in an Apartment

Armstrong Home Renovations renovated two bathrooms and kitchen in my apartment in Calgary (tiles, new plumbing +vanity, full granite counter-tops). They did an amazing job on all ends and it is especially important for people who live in the houses during renovation: Armstrong minimizes the renovation time to reduce disruption to the owners. They achieve this by coordinating full logistics of all supplies prior to starting the work at your home. In our case, it took them 10 working days to complete all the work, including all installations - which is amazing given that other companies were talking about a month! The quality of Armstrong work is top notch as well, they are very communicative and accommodating. The price they charge is transparent, fair and competitive too. I would recommend them to any home owner.

Thank you Mariusz you are happy with our work and nice review left for us

Friendly

Friendly very clean courteous and aware my home and me. Everything that they wasn’t perfect they went back and re did it even if they rip up tile. I highly recommend them and guaranteed you will not be disappointed.

Second floor renovation

Professional work. I had a tight schedule. Sonel and his brother's team renovated my whole second floor within three weeks as they promised. They will even come back in a year to go through if anything needs to be fixed. Definitely recommend this company.

Kapila in Toronto
Kapila in Toronto

Bathroom and Kitchen renovation

Bathroom and Kitchen renovation
Sonel and his team did a amazing job. I had a little bit low budget. But they took us to select everything what we want and without wasting time. And finished the job on time. They are trustworthy and very friendly people. Thanks Sonel and the team. Thanks again.

Thank you Kapila Who's pleasure to work with you

More about Armstrong Home Renovations

Welcome to Armstrong Home Renovations!
---
We are a company with over 20 years of experience. We specialize in Full Bathroom Renovations, Painting, Kitchen Renovations and everything in between. We service the areas of Calgary, including but not limited to Chestermere and Airdrie.
---
Call us for a free quote today at 4039934630!