Beyond the Build

Kam in Burlington
Kam in Burlington
0 reviews Burlington, ON

Carpentry

We have worked with Anthony - Beyond the Build Carpentry and Contracting on a couple of projects and it has been outstanding work. As a project manager,​ it is great to work with people that understand the vision, work hard to meet the restrictive deadlines. Definitely, recommend them and will be hiring them for the next project.

jjdrovi in Toronto
jjdrovi in Toronto
1 review Hamilton, ON

Condo renovation and 2 bedroom conversion

I used beyond the build for my condo renovation and 2 bedroom conversion and the work was impeccable. We converted my 1 bedroom into a two bedroom with a modern twist and tasteful renovation. Anthony was knowledgeable, efficient and punctual. I will be using beyond the build for my next renovation, all future projects and be recommending them to everyone. Thank you Anthony!

Condo Renovation

I used Beyond the Build for a condo renovation and I'm very happy with the work that was done. Anthony came in and assessed the renovation with me as i explained the exact look I wanted. He did amazing work on the flooring and trim as well as great work on a faux stone accent wall. Anthony was very easy to get in touch which I find is not the case with many other companies. This helped put my mind at ease when taking on a renovation. I would highly recommend using Beyond the Build

Sterling Holm from Burlington
Sterling Holm from Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Custom floors, stairs and railings

We used Beyond The Build for our home renovations after evaluating a number of different contractors. We liked the hands on nature of Anthony during the renovation process. He was available almost 24/7 to answer any questions and made us feel comfortable during the process.

Unlike bigger contracting companies, Anthony was extremely flexible in the design and approach; guiding us through the process with his expertise. He went above and beyond the call of duty to help work around other contractors' timelines (on a project this big, with multiple moving parts, this is key to keeping things on track)

We are ecstatic with how our new floors, stairs and railings turned out and wholeheartedly recommend Beyond the Build!

More about Beyond the Build

Specializing in Interior Home Renovation and Re-modelling, Basement Finishing and Open Concept Living Transformations. Honest, Efficient and Reliable home renovators. Our company values communication, trust and amazing workmanship. Carpentry is our passion, we take pride in the work we do!
Looking for Carpenters pros in Oakville?