G.O. Waterproofing inc.

Brampton ON L7A 4M7
G.O. Waterproofing inc.

Reviews for G.O. Waterproofing inc.

Tom from Mississauga
Tom from Mississauga

Basement Leak Repair (External)

Glendon (one of the partners) provided great clarity on the work that will be performed during the vendor evaluation phase. During my discussions, he was the one vendor that came across as highly knowledgeable and enthusiastic to doing business with me. The quote provided was in line for the work to be performed.

The team showed up promptly on the day of work. I had two leaks repaired from the outside - all done within 6 hours. During the repair, at various key points, Glendon made sure that I was briefed on the work being performed.

After the cleanup, it was very hard to tell if any digging work was done at all. The shrubs and plants were re-planted with no leftover mess.

As a customer, I am very comfortable with the work and have a strong belief that the leaks have been taken care of for good. I would definitely recommend Glendon and his team for the transparency, high quality of workmanship and for the customer first attitude.

Basement waterproofing

Glendon and his team worked quickly and cleanly to waterproof the front side of our basement. He's trustworthy, does solid work and explained the process thoroughly throughout. I would recommend G.O. Waterproofing to anyone looking to waterproof their basement.

Thank you...

Kyla
Kyla
2 reviews Milton, ON

Leaky basement - fixed!

The level of communication and customer service by Glendon is unmatched. He very clearly explained all parts of the process and handled getting locates completed in advance of starting the project. He let me know when he arrived on site and send me photos and videos of the work being completed at each step. When the job was complete and I got home from work, he met with me again and went over all the photos and the work that was done. Exceptional does not even begin to describe the service!
I will recommend this company over and over.

Hi Kyla...Thank you very much for your feedback...

Meredith in Toronto
Meredith in Toronto

Excellent service

Glendon was fantastic to work with. From the free quote through to the follow up photos and video of the process the team completed, communication was professional and thorough. He was honest and didn't try to upsell like a number of other contractors who I received quotes from. The work was completed within the day and the site left in better condition than they found it, cleaning up the loose dirt that came from the excavation. I would recommend this company to anyone needing waterproofing completed.

Thank you Meredith...

Jessica G.
Jessica G.

Waterproofing outside of home

We are so glad that we found this company on Homestars! From the moment we contacted Glendon, he was professional, accommodating, showed up when he said he was going to, provided a quote on the same day as seeing the property and returned all of our questions promptly. The price was fair and he was able to start the job soon after we signed the contract as we were having leaking into the house.

The crew was fantastic- hard working, friendly, respectful! We were in and out of the house while the work was being done but Glendon kept us in the loop sending us pictures throughout the process. The cleanup was great too! Overall, we had a great experience and we would highly recommend this company! Thank you Glendon and team- Jessica + Jason

Hi Jessica...Thank you for your feedback...We at G.O. Waterproofing Inc are happy that you are satisfied with our service...

Dejan
Dejan

Interior Waterproofing

Glendon provided us with a quote and in great detail explained what our issue was and provided solutions. He came when arranged, he completed the project when he promised. He always kept us in the loop and communication lines were wide open. The site was left clean and his work is excellent. I would strongly recommend him to anyone.

Hi Dejan...Thank you for your feedback...It was our pleasure to work for you...

More about G.O. Waterproofing inc.

We are a full-service basement waterproofing and basement leaks restoration company. Go Waterproofing uses only quality certified materials necessary to repair your basements. We pride ourselves in doing the job right the first time. Regardless of your location. Toronto, Mississauga, Brampton, Ajax, Oshawa, etc., we will restore your pride and joy. Please call today or send us a message, will we get back to you within 24 hours.