X-garage door

Reviews for X-garage door

Daniel in Toronto
Daniel in Toronto

Garage door opener install

Henry was Awesome, very professional, and friendly, would recommend.. I was quite happy with my service, and any additional questions I had were answered quite well.

X-Garage Door is good.

Raed
Raed

Garage door spring replacement

Garage door spring replacement. Punctual, friendly, good price, good service, would do business with them again.

Thank you very much for the good review.

John
John

Door Replace

Finally, I changed my 20 years old door. I called this company, booked an appointment with Skylar. She showed up on time, explained what they going to do to install the new door and give me a reasonable price. No any other hidden fees. I was out on the installation day, but the technician was doing their job nicely. They tested many times before leaving, when I got home I found no problems at all. I highly recommend this company.

Thank you for your kind words. we will keep going to provide the best we can do to our clients.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

garage door replace

I got my newly renovated house a modern style door from this company. Skylar who is the salesperson give us the suggestion. And she is right, the door looks beautiful with our house. After 2 weeks of the order ( I was tole the door will come between 2-4 weeks) Henry came to install this door for me and finished professionally. The price was reasonable. I would recommend this company to anyone who needs to replace their garage door.

Dritan  in Toronto
Dritan in Toronto

Garage doors

Great company..I order two garage doors and did wonderful job installing them..the price for the doors was very competitive...the installer was polite and great job..I would recommend them to anyone

Thank You very much for the good review!

Michael
Michael
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Garage door opener installation

I needed to have my garage door openers installed and I hired X-garage door to complete the job. Their response was quick and the quote was reasonable. On the day, the technician Henry called and confirmed with me one hour before he arrived, showing that he was organized. Henry is a nice guy and very professional and knew exactly what he was doing. He finished the job fast and decently. He also patiently answered all my questions. Overall, I had a good experience to have X-garage door to install my garage door openers. I will grab them for my further tasks related to my garage and will recommend them to my friends and other people who need the service.

Thank you very for the great review, Michael!
Professionalism has always been our aim.

Mark
Mark

garage door repair

When others claimed it could not be fixed, x-garage door came thorough quickly and got the work doors 100%

Thank you very much for your awesome review. We always try our best to help our client to get what they really need.

Steve
Steve
0 reviews Oshawa, ON

New garage doors and hardware

Skyler came to give me a quote, very thorough and brought a sample of the doors. Installed within 2 weeks of order and great quality. Henry the installer did a great job, clean and tidy. Very happy would use again if the opportunity arose

Thanks for the awesome review!

L09
L09

Garage door

Got my new garage door and opener installed. Very professional and clean work. Answered my questions regarding the door patiently and even showed me how to set it up and make minor adjustments. Thank You very Much.

Thank You very much for the excellent review! It was our pleasure to work with you.

Private User reviews Markham, ON

uopened door

My door was not openning, I called Henry. Based on the pirture of the garage door that I send to him. He defined the problem, and came to helped us fixed the door in 2 hours. Door was funcational after all, well done.

Thank you very much for the review. Our technicians have over 10 years experience in garage door industry. Experts with anything related to garage door.

More about X-garage door

X-Garage door offers residential & commercial garage door products and service, no big or small, we are the right company to call.

What makes X-Garage Door outstanding from others

Replace old garage door
• Qualified technicians fully equipped with the knowledge, professional trained, 8 year’s experience.
• Let you make the design on you own garage door, enrich you home outlook, make your house more valuable.
• By using 100% North American products, we only provide superior quality garage doors
• Can beat any price, make your every penny worthy

Repair & Service
• 24 hours emergence service
• Fast, professional, and affordable service, solve your problem right on time.
• Replace damage door panels, replace damage springs, Garage door opener repair/replacement, Replace the rust garage door parts, Replace the damage cable