Williams Flooring

Reviews for Williams Flooring

Betty in Edmonton
Betty in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Install vinyl plank on uneven concrete floor

I am so glad I found Derek to replace the terrible bumpy hardwood floor in my condo with vinyl planks. The original installer did an awful job laying hardwood on uneven concrete floor even placing cardboard underneath the hardwood leading to squeaky and bumpy floors. Some areas were glued down making it a nightmare to remove. Derek took the time to scrape everything and added 11 bags of concrete mix to level the floor before installing the vinyl planks. I appreciate that he’s honest and took the time to fix the problem before laying the new floor. He could have done the same thing as the last guy and I wouldn’t know since I wasn’t there to watch him did the work. He also had to cut around the island to remove the old floor as it was laid underneath the island. All the garbage were disposed of quickly and the new floor is beautiful, he left the place neat and tidy as well. Another thing I appreciate is that he showed up on the day he promised and wasted no time to get the job done in a timely manner. I would definitely recommend this business.

thanks so much betty for the kind review, i think you will have no trouble renting your condo out !

Luxury vinyl plank

Love the flooring, Amazing service! Derek was amazing to Dave in our home! Meticulous work, very reasonable price,highly recommend!!!

Amazing results!

Even though the flooring I chose was back-ordered for a number of weeks, Derek went out of his way to follow up to ensure it was installed as soon as possible. He took extra time and effort to make sure my installation produced the best possible results. He was friendly, courteous and easy to work with. I am extremely pleased with both the look and feel of my new flooring and would highly recommend him to others.

Thanks so much Tabatha for the great review it was nice working for such a nice person like yourself! Enjoy your floors!

Private User reviews Edmonton, AB

Vinyl Plank 1300 square feet

It’s hard replacing tall your flooring at once while living in the home but Derek made it easy. He was prompt, thoughtful and courteous keeping things tidy and working with us on which rooms to clear out next. He was detail oriented and we appreciated his workmanship.

Thanks so much for the kind review , enjoy your floor!!

Camille
Camille

Vinyl Plank Flooring

Derek was able to match up the new flooring in my 2 bedrooms with the existing flooring in the kitchen and living room with great precision. When I first called him, he quickly came out the next day to provide a reasonable estimate. The communication and coordination went very smoothly with both myself and my tenants. I strongly recommend Derek!

thanks Camille for the kind words, would be happy yo work with you in the future !

0 reviews Edmonton, AB

Kitchen and living room reno

for this install, I had a few spots where the finished would not be covered by baseboard or trim and a large island to go around. I was agonizing over how the contractor might handle these challenges. Derick came in and did a super job getting the flooring laid straight and finished right up to what I call the tight/picky spots. I was very pleased with the quality and result.

Being a reno in an old house, there were also some humps in the floor and some crooked stairs to deal with, Derick sanded the bumps free of charge and the stairs turned out exceptionally well.

I only had one issue when a transition strip to some pre-existing tile came lose about six months after the install.
I reported the problem, he stopped in on his way home that night to fix it - which was pretty awesome warranty response.

thank you two for the great review, was my pleasure working for such nice people like yourselves!

0 reviews Leduc, AB

Hardwood flooring, stairs

Unbelievable workmanship and very professional. Dereck has done more than one job for us and the reason we continue to have him coming back is because we know the job will be done well. We truly would recommend Dereck to everyone

Thanks so much you guys , it was a pleasure doing work for nice people like you guys !

Jeff.Yu
Jeff.Yu

3000 sq ft of vinyl installation, two sets of stairs, two sunken living rooms

I went to four different flooring stores and was unable to find a beige colored vinyl product. Luckily, I met Derek and he had the exact sample of what I wanted.
We ordered 3000 sq ft, yes that’s right, of the material. We changed all three levels including two sunken living rooms and two sets of stair cases. Both sunken living rooms and our main stair case had rounded steps that needed to be squared.
We have been absolutely blown away by the finished product. Derek has been nothing short of helpful, accommodating and professional.

Thanks so much jeff and francine it was a pleasure working for such great people such as yourselves!

sharedm55@shaw.ca
S. 5.
3 reviews Edmonton, AB

Replacement of flooring throughout

Derek was prompt, efficient and very polite. He completed the job quickly and on time as promised. We were extremely happy with the whole process from estimate to completion. I would not hesitate to recommend him. Thanks again Derek!

It was pleasure working for nice people like you two !

Claire
Claire
1 review Beaumont, AB

Hardwood Floor

I had a difficult time navigating through Home Stars and almost quit until Home Stars contacted me directly and assisted me in locating the correct contractor. And I’m so happy they did. Derek called me not long after regarding our issue - he is friendly, professional, and knowledgeable. What I thought would take a lot of work, Derek and John made it look easy, they did the work fast, and when it was all done - our floor looked fantastic. Derek and John also went above and beyond what we hired them to do by also assisting us with our doors to prevent the hardwood floor issue from happening again. I would recommend Derek and John 100% and will definitely keep them in mind for other projects in the future.

thanks so much for the awesome words claire , it was a pleasure meeting you and mark !

More about Williams Flooring

Williams Flooring was founded by Derek Williams, who started this trade with a friend of his. With 15+ years of experience under his belt, and a partner with over 30 years of experience, Williams Flooring provides excellent services that's tailored to your needs. We specialize in hardwood flooring, vinyl planks, and custom stairs. Check out our gallery for projects including spiral stairs where we customized each individual piece of flooring.

We also carry and use our own trusted products, including Vinyl, Laminate, and engineered hardwood. You can find us here: