Budget Renovations & Maintenance

Reviews for Budget Renovations & Maintenance

marinakadri
marinakadri
1 review Edmonton, AB

Bathroom renovations - both. Plumbing, tiling, wall repairs. Kitchen counters change and backsplash tiling ...

Ceasar had completed a renovations for two full bathrooms and kitchen counters with tile backsplash. All work was done on time and on budget. He explained all work how and when to be done. He advised us on proper selection of materials. Though the counter top was marble and was delivered and installed by the another company, all other prep work and backsplash tiling and kitchen floor and bathroom wall and floor tiling was done by Ceasar. All areas of work were cleaned daily.

Also very fine work with small 3/4" glass tiles were done by Ceasar for the kitchen backsplash.
We love our renovated place - especially the kitchen. The look is very modern and classy!!!
Ceasar's explanations and communications show the depth of knowledge and experience.

Chris
Chris

bathroom tiles floor & shower

He is very friendly and professional and always on time. His work is very high quality.

Hi Chris, thank you for taking the time to write me a review! Looking forward to the next home project.
Regards,
Cesar and the Budget Reno Team.

zinanguo
zinanguo
1 review Edmonton, AB

Kitchen countertop sink and faucet replacement

Quality work at a reasonable price! Ceasar, the owner, is very knowledgeable and honest trade himself. He’s also willing to work with my schedule to meet in the evenings. Helped identify the that part that customization needed. Cost estimates is upfront and accurate. I would recommend their services to anyone.

Hi Zina, it was a pleasure working with you! Looking forward to the next home project.
Regards,
Cesar and the Budget Reno Team.

More about Budget Renovations & Maintenance

Hello homeowner!
I have been in the renovation business for 24 years specializing in complete or partial bathroom renovations, remodelling, and developing new bathrooms in old and new homes.
I do not use contractors, all of the work is done by me, and therefore I guarantee the best affordable rates in Edmonton. Also, I offer the convenience of one contractor completing your renovation from start to finish. I specialize in working with homeowners, but I also work with landlords and property managers.
I am licensed; carry WCB and liability insurance in order to protect my customers. I offer quality workmanship and detailed free quotes.
All my work is guaranteed, with a one year warranty on everything I do.
I have many references and pictures.
I would do plumbing repairs and installations that are too small for general contractors to take on.

The fastest way to reach me is to call or text at 780 906-9874.

Regards
Cesar

MY ESTIMATES ARE ALWAYS FREE.