Sanza Homes Inc.

Markham ON L3T 1Y3
Home Additions
Sanza Homes Inc.

Best of 2020 winnerBest of 2020winner

Reviews for Sanza Homes Inc.

Quentin BB in Oakville
Quentin BB in Oakville
6 reviews Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

House renovation

Phenomenal experience! Saeed runs a first class operation from providing an initial estimate through to project execution. Trades that came into our home were respectful and very professional. We were glad to have Saeed as our General Contractor and had to get him involved in resolving disputes with our kitchen contractor which was outside of his scope. He has had a number of recommendations that made sense and we proceeded with (reinforcing main floor with plywood and advice on trim options). In addition (and unfortunately) he has helped us identify construction issues with our only 10 year old home that we recently purchased!

We’ve added a number of items to his scope of work based on our positive experience and look forward to seeing that through to completion as well!

Thank you very much Quentin for this beautiful review. We enjoy working on your project and try our best to make your house as beautiful as possible.

Nima in Toronto
Nima in Toronto

Major Renovation

We had just finished a major home renovation with Sanza Homes. It was a real pleasure to work with project managers Saeed, Sep, and their team. They are very professional, knowledgeable, responsive, and organized. I felt I was very well taken of from beginning to end. We spent about 3 months agreeing on budget, design, materials, and timeline before construction.
Once construction started, they sent honest weekly progress updates. I didn’t have to worry too much about the renovation at all. Instead, I learned a lot about construction, and I really enjoyed watching how everything came back together after the demolition each step of the way.
They have great respect of their client’s home. I could not live at home during the renovation, but it was kept clean and tidy the entire time. My home was finished on time, and it looks fantastic. The workmanship is excellent. Most importantly, I have a peace of mind knowing my home was updated properly inside and out. I feel very lucky and happy I chose Sanza to do my very first home renovation. They took care of everything in detail, and made sure everything is done up to code. They are very hard working, has great customer service, and reliable. If I have a chance to do another renovation, or home project, I’d call Sanza Homes again!

Thank you very much for your kind words Nima, we really appreciate it. We are extremely happy to hear that you are satisfied with the final results.

New build

Every single person who has walked into my new home for the first time has stopped in their tracks and simply said wow! That's how I feel everyday.
Sanza Homes has designed and built a house that is uniquely mine but also universally appealing.
Each room has at least one unique design element that was designed specifically by Sanza Homes to add that little extra (see my pix of fireplace, dining room wall, etc.)
I have enjoyed bragging about features that became trendy after I had already enjoyed them in my house for a while.

Thank you for the kind review. Quality is a priority for us at Sanza Homes and it was a pleasure working with you.

Home Addition

We hired Sanza Homes to build an addition to my home. Although I contacted almost ten contractors I decided to go with Sanza, they just seemed to be most reliable for that job. They were great from start to finish of the project. We received weekly status reports and they were very informative.
The project was finished ahead of scheduled and the quality is excellent. I will definitely recommend Sanzahomes for anyone looking for quality and reliability.

Thank you very much for this beautiful review. It was pleasure working on your project. We are glad and extremely happy that the job came out to your expectations.

Mahrad in Toronto
Mahrad in Toronto

Whole House

I am very lucky I decided to go with Sanzahomes to build an addition to my home. Not easy and not small project but Sanzahomes is reliable company and they did even better than I expected. All employees were very friendly, helpful and respectful. The project manager was honest from start to the end of the project. He was also very helpful and informative. This company deserves highest recommendation and will hire them again, for sure!

Mahrad, thank you so much for your business and for these kind comments. It was a pleasure working with you. Hoping your home brings you many years of comfort and enjoyment.

New build

We built our forever home with Sanza Home two years ago. What we liked about Sanza Homes is that they were truly custom home builders, not those that let you modify an existing floor plan.
we came with a hand drawn floor plan, and Sanza Homes team handled the architectural drawings for us. We spent a lot of effort in designing our home down to every last detail, and they executed it perfectly.

The quality of the materials provided in our base contract, exceeded many of the other local builders, and Sanza homes was hands down the best value for the money.
From our experience, they also do a much better job than others at providing cost allowances for your cabinets, flooring, etc.

At the beginning of the project, they provide us a cost estimate sheet as well as a time estimate sheet; and they could certainly deliver them almost perfectly. Their effort for being always accessible to answer our questions and keep us updated was outstanding.
they were extremely responsive all the time, even in the weekends.

We were pleasantly surprised with the total we spent, when complete. Saeed and Sep have also selected some of the best subcontractors in the business. They provided us with so many selections and ideas. All of them were a pleasure to work with and we continue to use them going forward, and recommending them to friends/family.

We are very happy with our decision to work with Sanza Homes and we would highly recommend them!

Thank you very much for this fantastic review. We are glad you are pleased with our work and it was a pleasure working with you.
Best,

Gustavo in Toronto
Gustavo in Toronto

Renovation and new build.

My wife and I had our house renovated resently top to bottom and added a new addition to the back. We hired Sanza Homes Inc, a reputable general contracting company. They provided us with many smart options to increase our space and value and guided us from the design stage up to turning the keys in of our newly renovated home. They are a professional and knowledgeable team in every aspect of the proprocess and have a good selection of trusted trades that did an amazing job. Our home significantly increased in value now. I would happily refer them to my friends and family.

Thank you very much for your kind words Gustavo, we really appreciate it.
We are extremely happy to hear that you are satisfied with the final results.
Kind regards,

Home addition

Just finished a new addition to our home with Sanza Homes. We can't speak more highly about them. their workers were a pleasure to work with and highly professional. The addition was for a new master bedroom suite (including a new master bathroom and closets), new roof on the whole house, new A/C and ductwork, insulation, and a new patio ceiling. They were highly accessible. We had a whatsapp group as well as an application called KEEP to be intouch and updated about our project .Sanza Homes walked us through the permitting, construction, and final permits. They never complained when I asked them to do something not in the original contract, such as adding an outdoor shower on a new wall. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them.

I greatly appreciate your kind words. It is such a joy to work with such a pleasant individual. We will be here to help you with any future needs. Enjoy your new space!

Mona h.
Mona h.

Renovation

We love these guys and have hired them for additional work. They did a major renovation for our home which we are thrilled with. Very professional, responsive and on target. We had neighbours stop by who were amazed at the quality of the work and the products used. They were also amazed at the work ethic: no early starts - just on time, worked a full day., never left a mess at the end of the day, and always willing to help you move something if necessary. Nice people, polite and respectful of our home and living in the project status. Sanza Homes is an excellent firm and highly recommended.

Thank you very much for your kind words Mona, we really appreciate it.
We are extremely happy to hear that you are satisfied with the final results.

Neda
Neda

Kitchen renovation

Sanza Homes was highly recommended to us by our friends. We are extremely satisfied with our kitchen renovation done by them. The project was completed on time and on budget. They were always available to answer our questions and provide expert advice. We asked for a luxury kitchen and they delivered. We are very happy with the quality of their work. We have also seen 2 basement projects done by them for friends and were very impressed. We love our new kitchen and would not hesitate to recommend Sanza Homes.

Thank you for your wonderful review Neda . Our team thoroughly enjoyed working with you. We could not have asked for a better client.

More about Sanza Homes Inc.

A home addition can be an easy and inexpensive way to increase your living space and improve your quality of life! Whether your family is growing or you’d like to boost the resale value of your house, we can help. Our team has a wealth of experience providing quality service to homeowners in your area and has extensive knowledge in everything from building entertainment rooms to adding sunroom additions.
You would be amazed at how much easier life can be with a little extra space added to your home so contact us today for a free estimate!