Garage Door Services

Reviews for Garage Door Services

Oliver in Markham
Oliver in Markham

Great service!!

I noticed that one of our garage doors was not aligned properly when I had fully closed it. I was surprised to discover that one of the supporting cables had snapped. I contacted Garage Door Services and Avidor quickly answered my enquiry. He was able to repair the the door the next day after I asked for a quotation. He arrived punctually and introduced himself courteously. The price that he originally quoted was just for the replacement cable and labour. It turned out, a few other sections of the door was damaged and needed to be replaced. Avidor explained what he recommended and was never too aggressive. I had both our door cables replaced since I was concerned the same scenario may happen to the other door. He also lubricated all the hinges and pulleys. The door opens and closes quietly and smoothly now. Thank-you Avidor for a great job and within budget!!

Thank you very much for perfect review.
I really appreciate it.

Eric Chang in Toronto
Eric Chang in Toronto

Repairing automated garage door

I can't recommend Avidor for his experiences, work ethics and responsiveness. He responded to my request and came at night around 9:30pm. He finished a rather challenging job around 11pm. My garage door has rollers gone of track, pulling cables out of place. Avidor has done a great job in fixing it, and providing as much long-term solution as possible given the condition of my garage and unevenness of the ground. His experience in fixing garage doors showed, and I was very happy with his service and price point.

Thank you very much for the perfect review!

SP in
SP in

Garage Spring Adjustment and Roller Replacement

Avidor is experienced, professional and punctual. He adjusted the tension in the springs, adjusted the drums, lubricated moving parts, and replaced 20 old metal rollers with new nylon bearing ones. The garage doors sound a lot better now. Took about 1.5 hours. Highly recommend. Thank you!

Thank you very much for the perfect review!

Goldy
Goldy

Garage doors with automatic openers.

Job was well done. Reasonable price and completed in one day. No supervision required. Clean up was also done and old stuff taken care of.

Thank you very much.
Enjoy your new doors and opener.

James in Toronto
James in Toronto

Door Fixed

Was recommended by Homestars to fix my broken garage door cables and realignment. He seem to know his work and recommended work scope and I agreed to the fixes and once confirmed he fixed the issues within couple hours. I woul d recommend him to anyone. Great job.

Thank you very much.
I really appreciate the perfect review.

Frank R.
Frank R.

Garage door service

Avidor did a great job. Efficient, polite and reasonably priced. Arrived on time as promised diagnosed the problem completed the project. Very personalble, and clean would recommend again and use again

Thank you very much for perfect review.
I was glad to help. All the best to you and your family.

Brandon
Brandon

Garage renovation

Avidor and his team did an incredible job on this project. The scope of the work was to cut into the existing garage to expand the door space, build a new frame, and install a new door. They did the entire job in ONE day and it was immaculate work. Avidor was incredible at communication and was prompt with his crew on the day of the job.

Thank you Avidor and team!

Thank you.
It was really nice to meet you.
Enjoy the new door. I'm glad you loved our job. And Thanks for the perfect review.

Talk in Markham
Talk in Markham
1 review , ON

Great job

I had a broken Garage door with broken sections and one roller out of the rail. Avidor came on the agreed time and discussed different options. He did a great job fixing it quickly and on budget.

Thank you for 10 stars review I really appreciate