Rozon Enterprise

Jean L in
Jean L in
0 reviews Limoges, ON

Re-shingle roof

Work completed on time, when promised and very professional. Cleaned up all old shingles like they were never there! After 9 months, had some damage to a couple of shingles during huge wind storm so I called Matthieu and he politely explained that although his workmanship was guaranteed, he could guarantee against wind damage. BUT low and behold, he came by and replaced my damaged shingles free of charge. CUSTOMER SERVICE AT ITS BEST WITH ROZON ENTERPRISES!!

Thank you for the kind words. We stand by our work and warranties and we were more than happy to be at your service. Workmanship carried out with pride and honesty!

Melanie in Toronto
Melanie in Toronto
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

New Roof

They were fast and very well priced. My roof looks amazing and was very impressed with the service. I highly recommend Mathieu and his team. Keep up the good work!

Thank you for encouraging us, it was our pleasure to act fast and have your roof done quickly. We're glad you're happy with the end result. Customer satisfaction at it's finest!

Terry, Ottawa
Terry, Ottawa
5 reviews Almonte, ON

New roof

Great service, very punctual and excellent after sales support. His crew made sure my yard was clean and free of any waste before wrapping up the job. After quite a few wind storms the roof looks as good as day one. Great service, good price and honesty are just a few words to describe Rozon Entreprise.

Thank you Terry for this amazing review. After sales support is as important for us than the sale itself. Thank you for the kind words we're glad you love your new roof!

marc in Centreville
marc in Centreville
1 review Casselman, ON

Redo house and garage roof

I reached out to rozon enterprise for a last minute quote because I was not satisfied with the other quotes i had. Mathieu was quick to come and explain the job and the cost in detail.

The job was done right and earlier than scheduled.
When the job was completed, Mathieu did a walk around with me to make sure i was satisfied.
He was on his hands and knees looking for nails around the site to make sure his guys cleaned properly
I will definitely call him back for other projects and repairs in the near future

Thank you for this wonderful review Marc! We offer very competitive pricing and do are best best to price match when are prices are higher than competitors. We are glad that you re happy with the final product we are looking forward to hear from you in the future!

Trev D in
Trev D in
1 review Limoges, ON

New shingles in Nepean

My roof was tired and in need of being re shingled. Rozon enterprises was quick to get me a quote explain the process, provide lots of information. The job was done within days of agreeing to a contract and our family is very happy with the result!! Mathieu was easy to get a hold of quick to respond and a pleasure to deal with! I have already referred a friend and definitely will going forward!

Thank you for this great review Trevor. We are glad that you are happy with the results! We always focus on responding to our clients as quickly as possible! We are looking forward to hear from your referrals!

Private User reviews Limoges, ON

Roof replacement

I am the lucky winner of the 2019 Roof Draw at Rozon Enterprise! From getting my estimate to having my roof done, the entire team delivered everything they promised. I am grateful for the whole experience. I would definitely encourage anyone to work with Rozon Enterprise! Thanks again!

- Simon Lalande

Thank you for this wonderful review Simon. It was a pleasure hosting our roof draw and we are pleased that you are satisfied with winning the remaining balance of your roof! It was a pleasure working with you!

Tania in
Tania in
1 review Limoges, ON

I highly recommend Rozon Enterprise. I am happy and satisfied with the work that was done on our roof. The work looks great, and I didn't find any trace of them even being at the house, aside from a great looking new roof. An excellent experience. Great quality work. Very professionnal and excellent customer service.

Thank you Tania for taking the time to write such a great review! We are happy that you like your new roof and the experience with us! We always focus delivering the best customer service and we are pleased that you felt that way!

Embrun81
Embrun81
1 review Embrun, ON

Roof

Very organized and professional. Great bunch of guys. Easy to reach out to. Would recommend highly.

Thank you for this great review! We are focused on delivering the best customer experience, along with the best work quality.

More about Rozon Enterprise

Rozon Enterprise has built its reputation on the motto “Quality workmanship carried out with pride and honesty!” Based in Casselman, Ontario since 2009 and founded by Mathieu Rozon, Rozon Enterprise has served and satisfied many clients locally and widespread across Eastern Ontario with their products and services.
The dream started with a strong knowledge and comprehension of the trade accompanied with will, passion and determination. The drive and perseverance that started a small company with a truck, some tools and few hard-working men has now thrived to become a dignitary of the trade. Today, Rozon Enterprise has a fleet of trucks and trailers with multiple employees from labourers to office staff members to better serve all of its clients' needs!