Mississauga ON L5V 2J8

Reviews for Royalty Roofers

Warranty

I am very pleased with the service and warranty provided by this company. Oleksandra and her crew are very personable, honest, informative, responsive and take my questions or inquiries seriously.

Hi,

It was our pleasure to do the job we were hired to do.

Best wishes,

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Roof Replacement!

Oleksandra and her crew did an amazing job with replacing our roof. They were friendly, polite and very efficient. Royalty Roofers were very professional and understood all our needs. They explained the work in detail; the type of shingles, vents and cleaning of the property after the work is done. We were extremely happy and impressed with the work and would highly recommend Royalty Roofers!!

Hi,
Thank you for a kind review and it was our pleasure working with you.

Luis
Luis

Roof leaking

Great team to deal with; very good communication and friendly staff. They came the day they told me they will be at my house; found and repair the leak. Very honest. I would highly recommend them! Thank you for the job done.

Hi Luis,

Thank you for the review!

Christian
Christian
0 reviews Guelph, ON

Roofing Repair

Amazing customer service. They came out right away and were able to find and repair the leak. Was honest that I could get a few more years with our current roof. Didn’t try to sell me a whole new roof like all the other guys. Highly recommend! Thank you!

Thank you for a kind review!
It was our pleasure do exactly what you requested and wanted to get done which was to repair the leak.

-Royalty Roofers
Oleksandra

Paul
Paul

Installation of roof vents

Royalty roofing was excellent to deal with and patient with me regarding changes that I wanted done to their original quote. Work was performed well, they cleaned up all the mess from the installation. They even touched up a few spots on my roof.

Thank you!
It was our pleasure working with you.

c.victor25
c.victor25

Roof Replacement (Shingles)

on time finish work , friendly professional staff
quality materials, cooperated staff
,good management, highly recommended
consider them number one on time finish work , friendly professional staff

shahmatova.ss
shahmatova.ss

Roof repair

My roof was repaired by Royalty roofers and they did a great job, would definitely recommend them to my friends!!
Thanks

hamza
hamza

Roof replacement .

My roof was replaced by them . I am very satisfied with the work they did for me . They completed everything on scheduled time and date . The best part about them is that they walked me over the entire procedure and told me what to expect after the repair .

More about Royalty Roofers

Royalty Roofers is committed for a Royal service. We value our customers needs and wishes for roof projects. We are committed to provide the best service. Royalty Roofers is only satisfied if you are!
Looking for Roofing pros in Mississauga?