Evolve Electrical Services

Electricians
Evolve Electrical Services

Best of 2021 winner 2 timesBest of 2021winner 2 times

Reviews for Evolve Electrical Services

Bringing things up to code

I recently had a sump pump installed that needed its own electrical outlet as having it plugged into an extension cord is really not a good idea. After reviewing several companies on HomeStars, I contacted Eugene who responded very quickly and was able to complete the job at the agreed upon date and time. It's refreshing to get a company to come when they say they will and complete the job without any issues. Thank you Eugene. I already plan on having him back to install some spotlights in my basement.

Thank you so much , it was our pleasure!

Kind Regards Evolve Electrical Services Inc

Derek Chu
Derek Chu

Excellent electrical services on condo unit

Wow... I'm blown away at how awesome of a job Eugene and Dermaine did on my condo unit. I had multiple pot lights installed on different rooms and electrical outlets installed in washrooms. The potlights looked amazing and the electrical outlets were fully functional and in the exact locations I want to be. From start to finish, Eugene was very transparent, honest, and informative with me. He will come visit your place and quote you on a price for the job. During the visit, Eugene was respectful of the covid situation and had procedures to ensure I felt safe. When the job was complete I was shocked that there was no holes left in the walls and everything was spotless and cleaned up. 10/10 would recommend to anyone in need of electrical services.

Thank you! you were great the whole way and easy to work with. We appreciate a great client like yourself.

Joseph in Oakville
Joseph in Oakville

Greatest Electrician Ever

Eugene and his apprentice, Dermain, are great! Not only are they extremely easy going and friendly, they also put in high quality work and provide reliable and trustworthy service!

Eugene alone is a true master of his craft. His care and dedication shows through his work and careful planning. For my work, I had 16 pot lights, a dinette and an island pendant light installed, my kitchen rewired, and loose cables from a wall removal project rerouted and tucked away. During the service call, Eugene reviewed my blueprints for the kitchen and made sure everything was perfectly aligned with the future kitchen to be installed. At all parts of the project, he made an effort to be on time (even following a large snowfall), kept me informed of what was happening, and notified me of expected completion timelines and unexpected issues.

Eugene and Dermain also respected the space and work of the other tradesmen on site. He would always leave the room with everyone smiling.

For the quality of work, you definitely get value added for what you pay. I cannot stress enough how fortunate I am to have Eugene as my electrician. He will definitely get recommended to anyone who asks me for an electrician!

Thank you Joseph, you are a valued client and we appreciate your kind words. Stay Safe

Suk in Ajax
Suk in Ajax

Amazing Service!

I am sooo happy that I chose Evolve to do my electrical work. My wife and I purchased a new dryer that uses a 240V connection and 4 prong plug where as our old one only used a standard 2 prong 110v wall plug (yes, very old). We called around to many electricians who couldn't even come to quote for a few weeks/months. Eugene came the very next day, gave us a quote and booked us in the following week to do the work. The work was tricky as the electrical panel is on our main floor and the laundry in an upstairs closet. Eugene and D showed up on time and did an excellent job on this tricky gig. They cleaned up after themselves, patched everything up and overall did an amazing job! I highly recommend them and will most certainly go to them directly the next time I have any electrical jobs to be done.

Thanks Eugene and D!

Thank you so much Suk. We greatly appreciate the kind words. You guys stay safe all the best.

Kashif
Kashif

Ethernet and Electrical experts

I had the guys from Evolve come in and install 6 Ethernet runs from all over the house to a dedicated server rack in the basement. Also, I had them run 4-way switches and pot lights to be controlled from both side of the king size bed. They did an excellent job, and were very easy to work with. I asked a lot of questions, and they were not at all bothered.

Thank you so much . It was our pleasure

Edmund
Edmund
0 reviews Oshawa, ON

Friendly and honest.

From the first contact with the electrician I felt put at ease. After several quotes from other companies I was almost dreading yet another terrible experience, boy was I pleasantly surprised. He was early to do the initial assessment (called first to make sure it was alright) and went through his pricing speaking in clear terms while pointing out things I hadn't thought of. Though the initial estimate ended up being low (needed to add an additional appliance to make things up to code) I was never blindsided by an increase without a phone call. While his professionalism in the job couldn't have been better the whole experience felt like I was dealing with a trusted family friend. Will definitely recommend to anyone who asks.

Thank you so much. We appreciate your kind words so much. I wish you all the best and stay safe. It was a pleasure!!

Avia in Milton
Avia in Milton
1 review Milton, ON

Outdoor Pot Lights

We installed potlights outdoors and very happy with the job done by Eugene and Dermain. They were very professional and the job was done neat and clean. Good price, workmanship and we would recommend them to our family and friends. Very impressive.

Thank you so much, it was our pleasure. Glad you are glad with the work.

Bayan
Bayan
1 review Halton Hills, ON

Great and honest work

Eugene came over to look at a simple oven outlet job and was honest from the get go telling me that nothing had to be done to the outlet to support my new electric oven (unlike another electrician that quoted me $400). He ended up doing a whole bunch of electrical work for me in the kitchen, living room and hallway. Great service and always willing to make the customer happy. D, his intern, also did a great job.

Thank you Bayan. It was our pleasure to help and save you some cash on the way . The quote for $399 to do nothing by the other contractor???😬 A 240v stove plug is code and inspected by ESA. This is a great example of what we do not do at Evolve. If the review mentioned us!!! making up a job and charging that much for nothing. I would be embarrassed. An honest review like this is hard to come by! we thank you again and look forward to future contact.

Stay Safe and Kind Regards
Evolve Electrical Services Inc.

Roland
Roland

Installation of recessed lighting

Was referred this company. Very efficient and really professional . Eugene and Darmain are real great. Did a fantastic job. will refer them to anyone who wants to get this work done.Thanks guys

Thank you so much Roland !! For taking your time to give Evolve a good name.

Ricardo
Ricardo

On time, great job

I needed 2 plugs rewired to 20 amp and install of a dryer plug in our finished basement.
Evolve was the only company to address and outline a plan for the drywall holes left. They followed through with their plan and cleaned up after.
They were on time, very easy going, professional and a pleasure to work with

Thank you so much , it was our pleasure.

More about Evolve Electrical Services

Welcome to Evolve Electrical Services, we are here for all of your electrical needs. With over 17 years experience servicing the GTA, we can take on any electrical project you and your home need.

We pride ourselves on our outstanding customer service and willingness to get the job done on time, every time, exactly how you want it.

Please call or reach out via HomeStars today for a free quotation, we would love to help you out.

ECRA# 7013499