Long Source Garage Doors

Reviews for Long Source Garage Doors

Marco in Toronto
Marco in Toronto

Replace garage door spring

Anthony was quick and efficient. He ensured the functionality of the door and help to tune my opener for a smooth operation. When I have to replace my garage I will definitely contact Anthony for the job.

Thank you for your feedback, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review! Don't hesitate to contact us for any future projects you may need help with.

Kaelan in Whitby
Kaelan in Whitby
0 reviews Whitby, ON

Garage Door Spring Repair

Anthony did a fantastic job changing the spring on my garage door. He responded to my request almost instantly. The garage was inaccessible due to the door being stuck closed. He found his way in, explained the problem and got the job done. He also changed a roller and tightened/replaced door screws and had the garage door in tip top shape in his short visit. He also gave me an extra roller just in case. Offers a warranty and free replacement if the spring fails in the first year. Friendly throughout and charged a very reasonable fee. I would highly recommend this service and will certainly be a repeat customer when the time comes. Thanks Anthony!!

Thanks you very much for this fantastic review. You were a pleasure to work with and look forward to working with you again

Paul in Toronto
Paul in Toronto

2-Door Garage Doors replaced with motors and finishing frame cladding.

Long Source Garage Doors really provided me with an excellent service.

Not only were they the first to respond and show up with a free estimate, but the quality of materials and workmanship is superb. They got the job done under my budget and ahead of schedule by a week!

A big thanks to Anthony and his crew at Long Source Garage Doors.

Thank you sent me a review. I am glad to help in the future project.

CHERYL in Toronto
CHERYL in Toronto
0 reviews Uxbridge, ON

Outstanding Service

This was easily the best experience with a contractor I have ever had. The communication was prompt and friendly. They showed up exactly when they said they would and the workmanship was impeccable. They took care of every last detail and the pricing was very competitive. I could not be happier. I wish I could hire these guys to do other projects! I highly recommend Anthony & his staff.

sahand_farhadi in Newmarket
sahand_farhadi in Newmarket
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Garage door spring replacement

As soon as I put the request in the Homestar I got 3 requests which was really nice. I got a call within a few minutes where I mentioned that I preferred to contact me via emails. The guy gave me a quote and told me that he could be at my house in couple of hours. Next I got a message within Homestar from Long Source. The message was nice and said that he could come today. I got a quote and was cheaper than the first quote so I asked him to come. He came and had all the necessary tools to do the job. He was very polite and did the job very efficiently. When he was done he checked his work a few times and adjusted the garage door opener as well. I am very with the services and would recommend Long Source for your Garage door repair and work.

Thank you for leaving us a review! You were a pleasure to work with and look forward to working with you again.

cherry in
cherry in
1 review , ON

garade door

i am very satisfied with job . they are very friendly and professional skills. the brand new door made my house total different than before. i will recommend to my relative.

Thank you very much for the review. Is my pleasure.

Thanks again

More about Long Source Garage Doors

Long-Source Garage Door
Ontario registered company and 1 million commercial insurance
Professional sale, Maintainance, Installation, Alumium Capping
Free Estimates, Lowest Prices, Best Services!!!
All prices include installation and warranty!!!

24/7 Call Us: 6478879679 Anthony Liu