GTA Ultimate Cleaning

Reviews for GTA Ultimate Cleaning

Marvin in North York
Marvin in North York

Service

Wonderful service and highly recommended. Olga has been amazing, very dedicated in his work and punctual. A big thank you to her great job she accomplished. My place look tidy and neat . Its a real change of environment. I am happy.

Thanks, Marvin a lot for choosing
GTA Ultimate Cleaning. It is my plesure to work with nice
people like your family. Good luck with your projects.

yasir
yasir

Great Service

Olga and her staff have been amazing. Great communication. Always on time and superb cleaning. Olga and team service my real estate brokerage. I highly GTA Ultimate Cleaning services for commercial units. Yasir Hussain, Broker of Record for Sutton Group Elysium Real Estate Services.

Thanks Yasir for your nice review.
I am very happy to provide servises for you and your team. I will do my best ,because I feel trasted and responsible.It is very important to take care about workplace, where we spend a lot of time.
Thanks again and good luck with your business

Hemant in Toronto
Hemant in Toronto

Move-In Cleaning

We availed the services of GTA Ultimate Cleaning for move-in cleaning (over 3300 sqft of living space) and we were amazed by their professionalism, attitude and skills. They showed professionalism from start to finish such as arriving on time , handling things with care, quality of work and most importantly prioritizing according to our needs. Olga and Sherryl worked for 7 hours combined, all time with big smile and left the home spotless. Would highly recommend their services !!

Thanks a lot for choosing GTA Ultimate Cleaning.
We are happy to provide our service to nice clients, like you are. We are glad, we can help you to turn your new beautitul house into your home.
Best wishes for your family.

Tetyana in Toronto
Tetyana in Toronto

GTA Ultimate Cleaning

GTA Ultimate Cleaning did an excellent job cleaning my home daycare! Cleaning staff are punctual, professional, detailed oriented and fast. They did a really thorough job. Expectations were exceeded. Highly recommend!

Thanks for your review and recommendations.
It is very important to cooperate and provide our best services when we are taking care about kids.

Melissa in Toronto
Melissa in Toronto

House Cleaning

Olga has been cleaning our home for the past year and has provided excellent service. Our home is busy with kids and a dog. Her cleaning is excellent and she gets to the small details of our home. Not only is she excellent at her job she is truly the kindest person.

Thanks Melissa for nice review. It is my plesure to help you to keep your beautiful house always organised and clean.

Рома in
Рома in

Cleaning service

Thanks for great service. Punctual, clean , and fast. All supplies was provided work was done professionally .I saved my time. Definitely will call GTA Ultimate Cleaning again.Recommend this company .

Thanks for great review and recommendations.
Allways happy to help.

Marta in Old Toronto
Marta in Old Toronto

Thank you.

Team was punctual, professional, quick and very polite. My house looks and feel very clean. I will recommend GTA Ultimate Cleaning for my friend. Thank you for great job. Look forward to see you again.

Thanks. It is our plesure to help. Thanks for your nice reiew. Call us again!

Марія in Toronto
Марія in Toronto

Great cleaning service

I’m so happy that I found this cleaning company. The service are great . After cleaning my house shining. They pay attention to the little details.I’m so appropriate and really recommend GTA Ultimate Cleaning

Thanks for nice review. I am really glad, you like our service.

More about GTA Ultimate Cleaning

GTA Ultimate Cleaning is a local, privately owned company with more than 5 years of home and office cleaning experience. Our company strongly believes that communication is a key for outstanding customer service. That is why we take time to provide you with a quote based on what your specific needs are.

You can trust our team of professional cleaners as we take pride in what we do. We respect our clients and their home/office environment. Our client base is continually growing as our clients are always referring us to their friends and family. We are pet and environmentally friendly company that ensures to use environmentally friendly products for your health benefits.

We strongly believe that it is very important to have home/ working space clean and organized because it directly affects our health and well-being. So let GTA Ultimate Cleaning to create a very happy and healthy environment for your prosperity.